Finalburn Alpha?

slaanesh said:
athlon4011 said:
it seems as though when i go to install dinguxmb it says "main: applet not found"
What do I seem to be missing here?
Do you have the latest rootfs installed?

I also have the applet not found error, I am using latest rootfs.

Last edited by a moderator:
found out the problem. not really the problem but the solution. instead of replacing the main i copied what was in the main that came with dinguxmb and put it at the end of your current main file. If you have dmenu currently executing comment on the "cd" line and the execute line with a "#"

Hope that helps eezak.

On a side note, for anyone that has the info, I figured out to just easily change any executable to ".sh" but with the emulators that need a selected rom file, is there a way to choose the rom file for lets say snes?

So far mame4all, gxspectrom, openmsx, picodrive, and prolly scummvm(havent tried yet) work because it boots into its own menu system. All emulators that needed "selector = yes" with dmenu dont seem to work because it needs a rom file to be inputed on execution.

Any and all info would be great on this. I'm thinking that dinguxmb just doesnt have that feature yet.

I think that you should be able to write a script to launch the rom you want. That a bit annoying if you have a lot of roms but it's a solution.
How ever, can you post your main file as I don't really understant your explanations (excuse my poor english)

Here is my main file. its a quick fix and kind of dirty but it works. I think its the two export lines that you actually need

Code:
#!/bin/sh
export SDL_NOMOUSE=1
export HOME=/usr/local/home
cd /usr/local/dmenu/scripts/volset
./readvol
/usr/local/sbin/brightness.set
#cd /usr/local/dmenu
#./dmenu
cd /usr/local/dinguxmb
./dinguxmb
sync
echo "Restarting in 5 seconds"
sleep 1
echo "4"
sleep 1
echo "3"
sleep 1
echo "2"
sleep 1
echo "1"
sleep 1
echo "Restart"
sleep 1

athlon4011 said:
Here is my main file. its a quick fix and kind of dirty but it works. I think its the two export lines that you actually need

Code:
#!/bin/sh
export SDL_NOMOUSE=1
export HOME=/usr/local/home
cd /usr/local/dmenu/scripts/volset
./readvol
/usr/local/sbin/brightness.set
#cd /usr/local/dmenu
#./dmenu
cd /usr/local/dinguxmb
./dinguxmb
sync
echo "Restarting in 5 seconds"
sleep 1
echo "4"
sleep 1
echo "3"
sleep 1
echo "2"
sleep 1
echo "1"
sleep 1
echo "Restart"
sleep 1

Thanks a lot works perfectly now :)

Mortys said:
I think that you should be able to write a script to launch the rom you want. That a bit annoying if you have a lot of roms but it's a solution.
How ever, can you post your main file as I don't really understant your explanations (excuse my poor english)

Kinda doesn't seem feasible when your someone like me that has about 5k roms

Hey slaneesh... Thanks for the dinguxmb! Very useful and beautiful..

And FBA320? Some news? Thanks, man!

slaanesh said:
If all goes well .... tomorrow :)
whoooooooo!!!!!

Can't wait.

And by the way: WINNER! now I feel like fba320 is a little bit my child :D

Yeah!!
:D :D :D

PF_Ken_PPPP.png

just to clear things up: will neogeo-games run better in fba320 then in the native-dingoo-emulator?

Great work!!!

Thanks for your Mame4all and the coming FBA320.

Here I have some questions:

1. Is cheat function supported in FBA320, or will it be supported some day if currently not?

2. Is PGM supported? Or are you planning to get it work in future release of FBA?

Thanks again!

great sleenesh, thank you for your great work!! i'll try it immediately :D

Thanks! I hope you'll add support for Sega games. Especially since Altered Beast was compatible in MAME 1.0 - but not in MAME 1.1. :-(

Hi.Slaanesh.I hv to say thank you very much for your work.You really did a good and great job.
FBA320 emulates cps1 very nice now.But here come some problems.I hv tried some roms today and I hv converted them with fbacache.exe and said all are ok.But none of them work except "Capcom Sports Club".Some crashed and some forced to go back to game selecting menu.
These games are
1.Vampire Savior 2(Now runs great with cache)
2.Power Instinct
3.Street Fighter Alpha 3(Now runs good with cache)
4.Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon
5.Esp Ra.de
6.Power Instinct Legends
7.Sangoku3
8.kov.zip(Sorry,don't know the name...)
Pls help me to find out what's the problems....

volanic said:
1.Vampire Savior 2
2.Power Instinct
3.Street Fighter Alpha 3
4.Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon
5.Esp Ra.de
6.Power Instinct Legends
7.Sangoku3
8.kov.zip(Sorry,don't know the name...)
Pls help me to find out what's the problems....
This is expected. Due to the lack of memory, each game that uses cache will need to be specially tweaked. MOST CPS1/CPS2/Neo Geo games will work but the majority that you listed here are not in this list. Except SFA3, which will need a special case due to it's size.

Next version will support these.

Great stuff, Slaanesh. I see that there's been hundreds of downloads despite this forum being relatively quiet. As per usual, I've noticed the download news when I'm Dingoo-less, but I'm looking forward to trying it out with DinguXMB. I see you've used that splashscreen that I mocked up for the FinalBurn on the GP2X. Good to see it again!

Can i customise the controls?

For fighting games i love this configuration:
button 1 : Y
button 2 : R
Button 3 : X
Button 4 : B
Button 5 : L
Button 6 : A

;D

Thanks for the hard work! And i waiting for the new Mame4all!!

Back