Final Fantasy 3

wonder wats on the bottom screen though cause it says upper screen under all the pics. probably an inventory menu or a map or something. Still, looks great for a ds game.

1. They look like lower-resolution Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles screenshots.
2. What the hell? Why not call it Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles DS instead of calling it Final Fantasy III? They just think stupid Americans will THINK it was Final Fantasy VI from the SNES. What a rip.

i don't care what it is, portable final fantasy will be great. Now if there are voice overs, then i'll really be excited. The less reading in a game i have to do the better.

cus it's the fooking original ff3 from japan, which was never translated, in super duper wowtastic 3d!!!
YUMYUMYUMYUMYUM!!!!!
YAY!!!!!
HUZZAH!!
WOOT!
REJOICE!!!!!

Actually, it's a remake of the original FF3 released for nes (only in jap), not based on 3 for snes in america. :p
It looks pretty good, though personally, I'd have liked to see an enhanced port of the original game (so tile based topdown like the originals)

Goity said it two minutes before I did. :p

Hum, DS costs about 150€... But I could get it in installments... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hold on, when is this coming out? aybe DS's will be even cheaper then!!!! :D :D :p

That's how it usually tends to be... There's VAT, and the extra mileage to transport the things to up north... And, it seems that tech in Finland seems to be rather more expensive in general. Just a general feeling...

Well, the new price, from 7th oct, seems to be 129.90, 149.90 with Nintendogs.

DS just keeps getting better and better. B)

Oh, and has anyone heard about this rumored expansion pack (inserted into the GBA slot) that will supposedly give your DS more processing power (one person said it would make your DS as powerful as a Dreamcast, which I doubt)? I've only seen mention of it in forums.

Ive cerainly heard bout it and i sorta remember someone from nintendo mentioning it in an interview as a possible peripheral for ds. Might happen but i wouldnt hold ur breath over it. its only been out a year so id say wait a bit

Alpha2 posted on Oct 23 2005 at 02:13 AM said:
Penny arcade mentioned that one DS game came with a "rumble cart" that goes in teh GBA slot along with the DS game.
Indeed--Metroid Prime Pinball. But I would assume that others will support it after. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back