Final Fantasy Tactics Original Soundtrack

Azure

Trust the recursion...
Does anybody know where I should buy the Final Fantasy Tactics OST? I want to make sure that I don't get a rip off one because I see ones with different pics. I want this one this one (If there's a difference). So, anybody know a reliable site to buy it from (Looking for a new one for under $30)?

EDIT: Gah! Stupid all caps rule. Could a mod change Fft to "fft" and Ost to "ost" please?

Amazon.com are selling it for $23.99 or GameMusic.com is selling it for $35.99. Both of these places sell them with the two guys on the front cover.

Amazon isn't selling it directly; you have to buy it off of other users. GameMusic is out of stock.

I know they're on eBay, but I don't normally buy from eBay. And even if I would, I would only do it with a PayPal account, but I only have an unverified PayPal account and lots of people don't deal those kinds of accounts.

I thought you might have gotten it out of one of my previous posts, but I don't normally order from regular people, like on that sell.com page.

Go to www.rpgfan.com and go to their soundtracks section. They will point you to the top good sites like gamemusic.com but not limited to them. I trust that site completely as I used them to point me to various Suikoden albums and I even did a review for the Genso Suikoden Asian Collection. You should find your album there.

I just used winamp to change the PSF rips from the game into mp3s then I burned that. It was very easy, and only took a few minutes.

RomHacker316 posted on Jul 29 2004 at 07:21 AM said:
I just used winamp to change the PSF rips from the game into mp3s then I burned that. It was very easy, and only took a few minutes.
I don't just want the music, I want the whole package. I LOVE the game, so, it'd only be natural to own the OST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back