Final Fantasy 3

This game looks great I'm gonna get this when it comes out. B)
Does anyone know if it will be released in the UK if it doesn't i'll have to import it.

rabbits with hats posted on Oct 22 2005 at 04:07 AM said:
Thats it. I am getting a DS.
Unless ff7 comes out on the psp :)
FF7 will come out on GP2X before the PSP. Many interviews confirmed that they are in fact not working or even planning on a FF7 for the psp.

Last edited by a moderator:
FF7 will come out on GP2X before the PSP. Many interviews confirmed that they are in fact not working or even planning on a FF7 for the psp.
However, there will be a ff7 spin-off game coming out on it. I can't remember what its called, but it looked pretty good.

However, there will be a ff7 spin-off game coming out on it. I can't remember what its called, but it looked pretty good.
crisis core

looks damn nice!!!

Really is finally getting to be a great time to own a DS...

I remember for months after I first bought the thing there was just nothing... I was on the verge of selling it for quite some time but was waiting ever so impatiently hoping that castlevania would make it all worthwhile.

Now there are some really great games out and more on the way and this FF game looks fantastic.

I can't wait :D

Macbeth posted on Oct 21 2005 at 06:12 AM said:
1. They look like lower-resolution Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles screenshots.
2. What the hell? Why not call it Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles DS instead of calling it Final Fantasy III? They just think stupid Americans will THINK it was Final Fantasy VI from the SNES. What a rip.

1. Because it is. You know what? PSP is also lower rez than 480P progressive scan. Handheld game screenshots usually don't do the justice because they are being blown up from original size screen to be published or uploaded on the net.

2. Why would they call a port of FF3 FF CC DS? What a fool.

Not totally related, but I've heard rumours of a FF:CC port to the DS which will use the wireless for multiplayer.
It's not just rumours, it's gonna happen.
I haven't seen any screens or concrete info on a release, so I'm not holding my breath. It will be cool if it happens though.

Not totally related, but I've heard rumours of a FF:CC port to the DS which will use the wireless for multiplayer.
I haven't seen any screens or concrete info on a release, so I'm not holding my breath. It will be cool if it happens though.
Its been on Nintendo Power's confirmed games list since the release of the DS.

PSyMastR posted on Dec 1 2005 at 04:00 PM said:

Its been on Nintendo Power's confirmed games list since the release of the DS.

Nintendo Power is also the magazine that broke the "news" about Katamari Damacy DS. Like I said, until I see something more concrete, I'm not holding my breath.

Back