Ds Still Getting Better

Ganepark32

Suit Up!
Website
Visit site
With the recent announcement of Tales of The Tempest for DS, most of the DS community has been waiting on some concrete evidence of the game through screenshots. So while everyone is waiting for the official unveiling of the game, a movie showcasing just how the game will look has now turned up on the internet.

http://www.ds-x2.com/index.php?id=4659

The camera is a bit shaky but if u can live with that post ur opinions.

movie doesn't work for me, i'll try when i get home from work. I have Tales of Symphonia and loved it up til the end. The ending totally blew. So this will probably be on my must own list.

Hell yes the DS is getting better. When I first got it, only Mario 64 DS was worth checking out (I stupidly bought Electroplankton and Nintendogs as well).

In the last few months, though, I've got Mario & Luigi 2, Meteos, Advance Wars DS, Sonic Rush, and I'll eventually pick up Castlevania and Animal Crossing. All solid, fun games!

whats mario & luigi 2 like cause im a bit skeptical towards it as i didnt like the original. As for Tales of The Tempest, lets hope namco won't take ages in bringing it to europe and that goes with all the other rpgs that are looking promising. I hate how games companies do europe over especially since, at the mo, we are the majority of the gaming community, only just though.

Ganepark32 posted on Dec 21 2005 at 07:25 AM said:
whats mario & luigi 2 like cause im a bit skeptical towards it as i didnt like the original. As for Tales of The Tempest, lets hope namco won't take ages in bringing it to europe and that goes with all the other rpgs that are looking promising. I hate how games companies do europe over especially since, at the mo, we are the majority of the gaming community, only just though.
well, i'm not very far yet, but so far mario and luigi 2 is very similar to the first.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont forget to pick up mario kart!
we should realy hold a chellange at mario kart (we=all mario kart ds owners of gp32x)

Rico posted on Dec 20 2005 at 05:09 PM said:
Hell yes the DS is getting better. When I first got it, only Mario 64 DS was worth checking out (I stupidly bought Electroplankton and Nintendogs as well).

In the last few months, though, I've got Mario & Luigi 2, Meteos, Advance Wars DS, Sonic Rush, and I'll eventually pick up Castlevania and Animal Crossing. All solid, fun games!

I'm hoping to get a couple of those games for Christmas, already have Meteos, Advance Wars, and 8 others that I'm pretty happy with. I'm also hoping to get Metroid Prime Pinball, Mario Kart, Viewtiful Joe and maybe that Shogun Empires real-time strategy game. At this rate I'll be loaded up with DS games for the next few months easy.

Yeh i was wondering y us guys at gp32x.de havent had a mario kart ds challenge or something like that. Even if u do have an event, i wont be online till bloody xmas day. Just means i get to practise before making a fool of myself. Also thinking of getting Lost in Blue. Its been getting some bad reviews but thats cause its hard and repetitive but i liked the gbc version so ill get it right after i get Tony Hawks on DS. On that subject, has anyone got Tony Hawks' American Sk8land and if so whats it like?

grahf posted on Dec 23 2005 at 04:12 AM said:
One was mostly hype with a couple must-plays, while the other kept puming out classic after classic.
So?.....which one was doing what?
SEGA MegaDrive releasing a few must plays and Nintendo SuperFamicom churning out classics? :)

Yeh i dont agree with that statement. Megadrive released its own classics and there quite a lot of them. And yeh Snes released more games that are considered classics but i have to say that Megadrive wasn't all hype and didnt just throw out a few must plays. It had more than that.

Im not saying that Genesis/Megadrive didnt have many good games, since there were a ton of em! They did back up the hype a lot of times. What im saying, is Sega spent their money on advertisements hyping the hell out of their system, even bashing Nintendo in a lot of them. Im sure everyone remembers those. Meanwhile, Nintendo just kinda did their own thing and pretty much ignored the competition (or at least refrained from blatently attacking). T here were a few exceptions, but thats how i remember it.

grahf posted on Dec 22 2005 at 05:12 PM said:
The DS vs PSP thing reminds me of the whole SNES vs Genesis war from the 90s.
One was mostly hype with a couple must-plays, while the other kept puming out classic after classic.
Only this time it's Nintendo pulling out the classics!

SONY posted on Dec 22 2005 at 07:17 PM said:
SONY PlayStation Portable FTW!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111 w0000000t!!!!!!11111111111111 :D

Yes Sony, we know you love the PSP. (link here)

Yes Sony, we know you like to talk like a dick. (link here)

but do you think you could spare us for at least 1 thread?

It is christmas after all...

well i own both the DS and PSP, and anybody here that knows my threads know how much i hated my DS, well, that hatred as shifted to my PSP, i don't want a fricking UMD movie player, i want fricking good games. PSP for me is just another Pretty Shitty Portable.

SONY posted on Dec 22 2005 at 07:17 PM said:
SONY PlayStation Portable FTW!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111 w0000000t!!!!!!11111111111111 :D
PiSsP off

Back