Release Final Countdown

PoisonedV said:
They did pay, they just couldn't repay (afaik)
it's not like it's their fault
One could make the argument that if they needed the money for something else after it was refunded, then they really didn't have the free cash to buy it in the first place, in which case it is their fault. Except in the cases where the alternate expense really is something new and unexpected, then I guess it isn't their fault. Unless it was something like a traffic accident that was their fault, then it is their fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot can change in 2 months. They might have squeezed the money together to pay for it, then realized afterwards that at that point, it was probably better for them to just hold onto the money.

WizardStan said:
PoisonedV said:
They did pay, they just couldn't repay (afaik)
it's not like it's their fault
One could make the argument that if they needed the money for something else after it was refunded, then they really didn't have the free cash to buy it in the first place, in which case it is their fault. Except in the cases where the alternate expense really is something new and unexpected, then I guess it isn't their fault. Unless it was something like a traffic accident that was their fault, then it is their fault.

Hate to tell you, but I was referring to the available methods of pay, not the amount of money people actually had. you're arguing against a point i never referred to in the first place

The argument can be made that the people who "didn't pay" (but actually did pay/did not repay) simply didnt want a pandora enough.

Their loss, I mean really was mailing sending a check really that hard for some people? Feh, whatever, dont really care, I'm paid up that's all that really matters to me.

Alpha2 said:
The argument can be made that the people who "didn't pay" (but actually did pay/did not repay) simply didnt want a pandora enough.

Their loss, I mean really was mailing sending a check really that hard for some people? Feh, whatever, dont really care, I'm paid up that's all that really matters to me.

just like people who die from cancer. those bastards should have chemo'd harder

'PoisonedV' said:
'Alpha2' said:

just like people who die from cancer. those bastards should have chemo'd harder

sometimes you can be to harsh...

I'm confident I'm in the first 500, but won't americans have to wait longer because of the fcc testing? or does everyone?

Dammit, it's been a slow couple of weeks. We need something big soon... hopefully some crystal case & keypad action ;P

I'd like to thing that they first ones built with instantly be sent out for FCC testing right from the build table, while the rest are sent back final packing and shipping as testing is complete if the fcc testing goes bad then only 200 get out it's not a big deal because they can always be recalled and the other unis can be adjusted as needed.

Lets just hope the testing goes off without a hitch.

i think the first 500 panda's go to germany the netherlands and the UK, so we can FFC test for the rest ^^

'Evan~NL' said:
i think the first 500 panda's go to germany the netherlands and the UK, so we can FFC test for the rest ^^
I hope so, I really hope so....

but even when thats the case, i dont think il get it, becouse i was one of the last who placed an order.
but they would really suprise me and do me a favor when i get one of those first 500.

hope love and faith are the key to life! so lets love our pandora, have faith in our panda and hope on a soon arrivle of our panda

Evan~NL said:
It only takes one for FCC testing. Maybe a couple extra, just in case. I'd be very surprised if (one of) the first to roll off the assembly line wasn't sent immediately for testing. Maybe shipped to MWeston for a 48 hour burn in or something first, to make sure testing is done with a good product, but I'm just guessing there.
If you wait until the second 500, you're seriously cutting into testing time, and it's not like the first 500 will miss one or two. But that's just what I see happening based on what I know now. There may be other forces at work that I'm not aware of that interfere with that sort of plan.

'Shaun.' said:
Its not the waiting I hate the most. Its how the Pandora distracts me and makes me very paranoid.
its really the waiting here...i usally have to wait 2 weeks for every thing i buy on the internet.
But instead of 2 weeks 3 about 2 and a half month...thats reeally something i hate...
but there's nothing i can do about it, so i accepted that fact...and just keep posting and having fun on these forums.

I think they will probaly ship the Pandora's which weren't ordered with any accessories first because the making of the accessories is probaly going to get delayed like everything else. But I suspect many people are in that category considering the Pandora alone was expensive enough (at least for me).

I hope that after the Pandora is finally shipped that there will be a online store where we can order the accessories if we couldn't afford to do so from the first batch.

Back