Release Final Countdown

bzar

A Commando
Website
Visit site
CODE
http://openpandora.org/blog.php

We're trying to make sure we can build up to the first 500 units in May (at most). The next 3500 should be finished in June.

Does this mean that even in the back of the first batch queue I can expect mine in june?

The Post Mentions “best case” That means optimistic not accurate right? I wonder what the worst case is or a more accurate case would be? Sorry to fuel any more speculation I am just very curios.

i didnt get any response from the sales team, after i transferred the money. makes me a little nervous...but nice to know there is a new blog post :)
to bad im one of the last who ordered, il get my pandora as last, from the first batch.

Last edited by a moderator:
No chance of getting my Pandora (ordered in the first couple hours of preorders) before my trip in late May then :(

Interesting, nice update.

Note of course what it says:
Okay, now onto our (best case) prediction...

As aaronson911 points, that will be if everything goes well. That reminds of what another member said, "Expect the worst, hope for the best."
Let's hope the best!

Oooh! Transparent Case, can't wait to see that. :p

'borgqueenx' said:
i didnt get any response from the sales team, after i transferred the money. makes me a little nervous...but nice to know there is a new blog post :)
to bad im one of the last who ordered, il get my pandora as last, from the first batch.
I don't know you might get it before all us Americans because of FCC testing :p

please notice that the post says the cases arrive in late may, so then will all te boards be put together with the cases.
and we're only talking about the first 500 here. so with a little luck, every guy who ordered has his pandora on end Juli. the first 500 lucky people in Juni.
thats a shame for me since i was hoping i could enjoy it in the summer holidays(about 8 weeks from now). but maby i will have it, with a load of luck.

On the bright side, for those of us who are going to school/college, it will not be distracting

I really do hope to see the Pandora shipped out, even though I might be one of the last ones to get his :p

No chance of getting my Pandora (ordered in the first couple hours of preorders) before my trip in late May then sad.gif

Is it selfish for me to keep my preorder and have my pandora just sitting in my house untill possibly some time next year? I set of on an adventure on the 7th May and won't be back for some time.

Thx for the update ! :)

It does sound like a good plan. I hope everything will go as smoothly as possible.
It would be really great if you manage to start shipping the Pandora by the end of may.

Bramrash said:
No chance of getting my Pandora (ordered in the first couple hours of preorders) before my trip in late May then sad.gif
Is it selfish for me to keep my preorder and have my pandora just sitting in my house untill possibly some time next year? I set of on an adventure on the 7th May and won't be back for some time.

:lol: No, but you could send it to me, I would take very good care of it! ;)

Great news, thanks for the update!

The "best case" estimate is just that - how things will unfold if there aren't any unexpected problems.

Great update, just what the doctor ordered.

I think I just missed the first 500 tho :( Guess no pandora action for my late may vacation either, oh well

'Bramrash' said:

Ebay it. Get a second or third (or beyond) batch when you return.

Good news, if the delays are respected :p

But how long will be the second batch production, after ordering it ?
I mean if I order my pandora by June (as an example), it won't be long because all the production chain is OK for mass production, right ? :unsure:

Reyhn said:
Good news, if the delays are respected :p

But how long will be the second batch production, after ordering it ?
I mean if I order my pandora by June (as an example), it won't be long because all the production chain is OK for mass production, right ? :unsure:

Again, best case they said around 6-8 weeks later.
Welcome BTW. :)

'borgqueenx' said:
my holidays start about Juli then 10th. maby i have my pandora then....i damn hope so.
My holydays start at 19th July. Hopefully I have my Pandora then, but I think my dad will be happy if I get it a week after my bday (25th June) , because the most important tests of this schoolyear start at my bday (Im so sad, I have to study on my bday).

Anyway this roadmap is liek my predictions are for a month (late may- early -june)

Back