Release Final Countdown

Can I expect to receive my Pandora until the end of June (in Canada)?
I am not in the first 500 for sure.

I'm going in an Eurotrip starting July, and I need either the Panda or a umpc to put up GPS and have access to internet/info.

Hopefully, we'll get it in time. If not, I might as well cancel mid june and buy a umpc. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
'borgqueenx' said:
i didnt get any response from the sales team, after i transferred the money. makes me a little nervous...but nice to know there is a new blog post :)
to bad im one of the last who ordered, il get my pandora as last, from the first batch.
Email them. My transfer was missing a part of it and they couldn't match it to my order. Something might be wrong.

Gotta love Lulz's random Eva references, that I don't think anybody else is getting. Does the Pandora also generate an AT field?

fischju2000 said:
Does the Pandora also generate an AT field?

of course, how would you use it otherwise?

lulzfish said:
The Mass Production Pandoras will have wings, whale-shaped heads, and no eyes for some reason.
Have to give them some kind of artificial weakness, otherwise they'd rise up to enslave us all.

hum, i do really hope that they won't use a searl effect generator to power the pandora... altrough it look nice I'm afraid it might run crazy and meld the whole Earth...

Am I the only one who thought of the band Europe's song when they saw that title?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZkllM8znx4

Oh 80's movies, where would your montages be without the band Europe.

'lulzfish' said:
The Mass Production Pandoras will have wings, whale-shaped heads, and no eyes for some reason.
And they will hopefully also be nearly indestructible

fischju2000 said:
And they will hopefully also be nearly indestructible
I, for one, welcome our new electronic overlords.

I for one also welcome our electronic Overlords, and would like to mention that I have previous experience in supervision of workers that could be readily adapted to supervision of our your slaves in whatever brutal and demeaning conditions you force them to labour under (your honour...sir...thank you) :pandora1: :unsure: :pandora2:

borgqueenx said:
'Evan~NL' said:
Mine is now also confirmed! i get an OPEN PANDA
grats :) glad you've got your confirmation as well. also thank the guys who ordered but didnt pay :p
They did pay, they just couldn't repay (afaik)
it's not like it's their fault

Back