Release Final Burn Alpha ported to Pandora (FAQ in first post)

v1.0.5.0 in repo.

I've rewritten the scaling code so all games should display correctly. You can choose from none, 2x, best fit or full screen.

Rotate is a separate option, choose from auto, force horizontal or force vertical.

Also you can now choose analogue sensitivity, should make powerdrift playable. Old configs may default this value to zero so you will need to overwrite them.

Wow, what a great update. Just tried this out and all CPS2/3 games running flawlessly in fullscreen! CPS1 still seems to have sound issues but my time will probably be taken up with the other 5500 games that this supports anyway. Thanks Dave18!

Wow, what a great update. Just tried this out and all CPS2/3 games running flawlessly in fullscreen! CPS1 still seems to have sound issues but my time will probably be taken up with the other 5500 games that this supports anyway. Thanks Dave18!

wondering about cps3 - how's your framerate? i can get up to around 10fps with overclocking to 800. tried to get to 900 but i just get kicked out while loading.

Last edited by a moderator:

wondering about cps3 - how's your framerate? i can get up to around 10fps with overclocking to 800. tried to get to 900 but i just get kicked out while loading.
I'm getting around 45 FPS on OPP5 overclocked to 1ghz. Which OPP are you using?

did you increase the opp level to 5 in system settings?

seems i need to upgrade to a newer firmware - still on HF5, where no such option exists. still my hopes are high that it's possible to integrate ari's sh2 dynarec :)

seems i need to upgrade to a newer firmware - still on HF5, where no such option exists. still my hopes are high that it's possible to integrate ari's sh2 dynarec :)
All that will do is make the psykyo sh2 smoother they run pretty well as is cant see stv titan running fullspeed my dual core struggles when mode 7 comes into play(ie end of 1st level in radiant silvergun)but this emu has to be the best emu on the pandora.

yeah hotfix 6 adds that im running hotfix 7 1.1 beta and have encountered no problems.

How far are we here? Is this bounty-worthy yet? I haven't been following this along well, or even using my Pandora.

It's been bounty-worthy for weeks. Dave has given his Paypal info, and I've happily paid him.

A quick update to V1.0.6.0 in repo

Fixes some game that didn't rotate properly (rock climber)

Added support for rail shooters, tested with Operation Wolf. Left Nub or dpad moves gun sight.

i love how there seems to be a competition on which new mame release will stay on the newest releases on repo...FBA or PanMAME

Back