Fgen Wip Sonic 2 Video!!!

its with actual private beta...withought sound, but the programmer said that will run with sound SOON..in 3 days he advance very much, are you agree?? =)

mr twit. in Anarchy words, runs faster than original,moreover 105%,and its cloked only to 132 mhz!!!!! have some problems when advance in the phase (the game crash) but the reason its thats the code isnt ended by now..future 8an near) version will come with sound and 100% speed with frameskip 0. =)

Anarchys not the best at sonic2 by the look of it tho.

The emu looks great, really cant wait for a release, i think im gunna hold of for a version with sound.

i will also wait until sound and fspeed/fskip 0 is working. i never beat stargate for genesis cus our families got stolen (a genesis over an n64 right next to it, someone either had an n64 or was really stupid). and all of the other good sega games.

Now we just need some Sonic and Knuckles with lock on technology videos. ;)

(Could never get over what a big deal they made that out to be :lol: )

Very much looking forward to this, hopefully he will add a timer function to keep the games running at 100% speed at all times then speed + save states and it is perfect. And news on if it will run roms larger than 16Mbit?

fh36 posted on Apr 18 2004 at 11:51 PM said:
(a genesis over an n64 right next to it, someone either had an n64 or was really stupid).
What are you talking about? Whoever stole your genesis over the N64 knew exactally what he was doing. Had I been a theif, I would have made the very same choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 18 2004 at 07:44 PM said:
fh36 posted on Apr 18 2004 at 11:51 PM said:
(a genesis over an n64 right next to it, someone either had an n64 or was really stupid).
What are you talking about? Whoever stole your genesis over the N64 knew exactally what he was doing. Had I been a theif, I would have made the very same choice.
i never owned a genesis
my first console was an n64 but it seems like the theif made the right choice imo

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd take the Genesis of course not the N64. :D The theif had a good taste in games :lol:

Back