Download Scumm Games From Gp32spain.com??

but aren't the copy protectet or sth.? isn't it illegal to download them?

if it isn't illegal... could someone give me the enlgish version of monkey island 2?
B)

jcbnetwork posted on Sep 26 2004 at 04:01 PM said:
I think that a lot of the SCUMM games are in fact abandonware and can be freely distributed on the internet.

I'd like to see you argue that in a court of law :p

Especially with Lucasarts on yer ass! :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
OOhh everybody be aware for the Po-lice!!

I understand that we shouldnt endorse this activities,
but almost EVERYBODY has SOME kind of illegal stuff on his/her HD, EVEN the president of the USA.

BUT i agree when we say: NO WAREz on THIS forum.

parches_ posted on Sep 26 2004 at 09:27 PM said:
yes, the games are in spanish, (my mother lenguage) and cracked too.

They do not even need to be cracked to work so that is very strange?

They're cracked so that the questions that you have to answer from the manual aren't there I would be guessing...

Yes they are cracked and in spanish, I know it because I tried them (bad boy Drumaster!).

Even though it's illegal, gp32spain are not silly and know that they don't risk anything hosting complete VERY OLD GAMES even though they are still in sale.

Lucasarts doesn't really care about that...;)

P.S. : I actually host Ultimate Doom and Doom II on my site to help nioubs and really think I'll not have any problem because ID doesn't care about Doom 1 and 2 anymore but if they tell me to remove them, I'll remove them, useless to turn it into a dramatical story. ;)

Drumaster posted on Sep 27 2004 at 11:48 AM said:
Yes they are cracked and in spanish, I know it because I tried them (bad boy Drumaster!).

Even though it's illegal, gp32spain are not silly and know that they don't risk anything hosting complete VERY OLD GAMES even though they are still in sale.

P.S. : I actually host Ultimate Doom and Doom II on my site to help nioubs and really think I'll not have any problem because ID doesn't care about Doom 1 and 2 anymore but if they tell me to remove them, I'll remove them, useless to turn it into a dramatical story. ;)
I can understand getting the Scumm games, they are very hard to find but ID recently released all the old Doom games on one CD. If you really like playing Doom I would say 15 euro's (that's what it costs here) is a fair price.

Drumaster posted on Sep 27 2004 at 12:48 PM said:

Ultimate doom is great :D
I downloaded a while ago, but now the site doesnt exist, do you have a new site?

Edit: Is the falken80 website your new site?

Yes but the complete serie of Doom are always out of stock on id store and complete Doom is easy to find on the net so it's a big tentation. :)

P.S. : Complete Monkey 1 and 2, Sam & Max, DOTT...were easy to find for me.

aapje89 posted on Sep 27 2004 at 11:21 AM said:
Drumaster posted on Sep 27 2004 at 12:48 PM said:

Ultimate doom is great :D
I downloaded a while ago, but now the site doesnt exist, do you have a new site?

Edit: Is the falken80 website your new site?
You don't understand the difference between talkin' about warez (even though it's not for me) and give links...NO LINKS HERE. ;)

Falken80 is a specific person, so it's not me. ;)

I won't give my site here because it will be considered as warez. ;)

They recently started selling the Doom collection in The Netherlands, that's just two countries away from you, you would think they should be available in France too.

I have most of the Lucas Arts adventure games (I already had them) but besides eBay I can't find them anywhere.

raven posted on Sep 27 2004 at 11:34 AM said:
They recently started selling the Doom collection in The Netherlands, that's just two countries away from you, you would think they should be available in France too.

I have most of the Lucas Arts adventure games (I already had them) but besides eBay I can't find them anywhere.
You're right but 15 euros are important for me, I live in a flat with my future wife and I can't afford to spend 15 euros for very old games whereas it's so easy to find them MUCH MORE QUICKLY and FREELY. :)

Back