Ffvii Gp2x Psx Emu Special

xboxit

Just Photoshoppin, True, True.....
Website
Visit site
a new version of the PSX emulator for GP2X has been raleased. heres the info transated by babelfish
Zodttd has published a new version of its emulator of PSX for GP2X, in this occasion especificamente purified to execute FF VII! According to it comments, it has used the GPU previous to the one of version 0,18 and it has purified it to work especificamente with FF VII. Thanks to this, the emulator works fullspeed without sound with FS1 and depending on situation FS2, which causes that he is perfectly juiceable and apparently without remarkable graphical failures. This version has some limitations, because the bellboys L2 and R2 are not formed correctly (he says that he hopes to put them in the bellboys of the volume), does not have sound and still he has not devised a system to make the change of disc, reason why when arriving at the end of disc 1 of the game we will not be able to also continue comments that in the videos of introduction and intervals of the game, depending on card SD (I suppose that of the speed of reading), it is probable that they go to pulls, but that during the game do not take place. You can pillar it AQUI and comment your impressions AQUI.
taken from gp32spain.com

Don't believe anything you read from a spanish source the 28th December.

Jarska333 posted on Dec 28 2005 at 05:06 PM said:
Why is that? National "april fools" day?
Sort of, it is called innocents day.

Last edited by a moderator:
"it's called innocents day"

it come from the holy bible, Mattew 2:3-14, it remember the day that
Herodes kill inocent kids... it's a tradition to make jokes in Spain

jan_europa posted on Dec 28 2005 at 07:36 PM said:

Yeah, that's what my mother told me. But I never quite understood the relation between a king ordering to kill all new born children two thousand years ago and trying to make a fool of everyone each 28th december ;)

Leshrac posted on Dec 28 2005 at 12:50 PM said:
jan_europa posted on Dec 28 2005 at 07:36 PM said:

Yeah, that's what my mother told me. But I never quite understood the relation between a king ordering to kill all new born children two thousand years ago and trying to make a fool of everyone each 28th december ;)
Yeah that's what my mother told me. But I never quite understood the relation between a baby born in a manger 2,000 years ago and giving presents every 25th of December.

Yeah that's what my mother told me. But I never quite understood the relation between the ressurection of Jesus and a giant bunny hiding eggs and handing out candy every Easter.

Yeah that's what my mother told me. But I never quite understood the relation between Celtic druids celebrating the end of summer and walking around every year to people's houses and saying "Trick or Treat" on the 31st of October.

Holidays don't have to always make sense at face value ;)

jan_europa posted on Dec 28 2005 at 06:36 PM said:

never knew that... damn FF VII fullspeed would be so cool :D

Back