Fcc/ce Testing... Passed!

cosurgi said:
Congrats. I see that the tests focused on electric stuff.

Now drop Pandora from 2 meters on the sidewalk, and tell us if it breaks.

Then drop it 20 more times, and post photos ;)

EDIT: it's not that I want to see a destroyed Pandora. It's only that accidents happen, no matter how careful you are. So how many times I can drop it by accident.

I'm never going to drop mine, because I'm going to take care of this baby! :pandora2ut4: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
A little off topic here, but am I the only one who thinks it's about time they changed the front page to a real Pandora (not that I don't love CG stuff, but still, we have a real one!)

centus said:
A little off topic here, but am I the only one who thinks it's about time they changed the front page to a real Pandora (not that I don't love CG stuff, but still, we have a real one!)

Make a new topic with a poll.

Yeah, right, we haven't had one here for about 10 minutes now... ;)
I figure I'll just leave it up to the OP team to decide.

"The radiation testing. This was the one we failed last time"

Errm....why does ED say that last time we failed the rad test?
AFAIK, last time the rad test was within limits (proof) but the lab technician suggested the shielding to reduce it even more.

'nyhow. So glad that ALL the CE tests had the flying colours applied. Huge Congrats to all the team!!!

I hope it will soon also pass my UAT. That is somewhat harder than the CE but I have high hopes :p

Well pleased about this, now if we can just here from MWeston on the cases :)

I love how ED melodramatically framed it, all for the better in my opinion. *Angstrom and Linux do a roundhouse kick*

relliker said:
"The radiation testing. This was the one we failed last time"

Errm....why does ED say that last time we failed the rad test?
AFAIK, last time the rad test was within limits (proof) but the lab technician suggested the shielding to reduce it even more.

'nyhow. So glad that ALL the CE tests had the flying colours applied. Huge Congrats to all the team!!!

I hope it will soon also pass my UAT. That is somewhat harder than the CE but I have high hopes :p

At least they won't fire waves at you, or plug you into the grid AND fire lightning at you at the same time.

craigix said:
Asmo said:
Wait... when was there an official FCC test?

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

If I had the skills I'd make each of my words a link to a thread where it has been said before.

Maybe if your official web site didn't list FCC Testing as one of the tastks to be done (or, now, one of the tasks completed) people would stop expecting you to do FCC Testing?

Just because it's been said on the forum repeatedly, doesn't mean it is so (delivery by Christmas, for example, has been strongly touted on forum. Two years in a row) but IMHO the official web site ought, really, to be correct.

Well, FCC testing is basically the same as CE testing, just with a few different allowed radiation values (usually, CE is much more strict).
So basically, the FCC testing was the same as the CE testing. It would pass both.
But we didn't do a specific FCC testing.

strider_mt2k said:
When the chart is green, your conscience is clean! :)

oooh..a Pandora rhyme! I'll add to that:

When the chart is green, your conscience is clean!
Really can't wait for this cool machine!

worzyl said:
strider_mt2k said:
When the chart is green, your conscience is clean! :)

oooh..a Pandora rhyme! I'll add to that:

One thing we still want to know, when will mweston say go.

Bosbeetle said:

Well hopefully soon we'll get the info, as the excitement is starting to grow!

centus said:

I agree.

craigix said:
centus said:

I agree.

MAKE IT SO!

Jumpman

4c584b6de9a1f7bd471cc863b9e41750.jpg

Back