Fbap

Even if never will be supported Power Drift, all CPS1 games running fullspeed with Vsync ON is enough for me.Thank you very much for the work SQUIDGE :)

Rivroner said:
Even if never will be supported Power Drift, all CPS1 games running fullspeed with Vsync ON is enough for me.Thank you very much for the work SQUIDGE :)
Unfortunately, Power Drift is unsupported by Final Burn Alpha Plus :(
But all CPS1 are supported :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
How fast will be this interesting emulator? I have not much experience with CPS1 emulation on GP2X but When I play STRIDER for example with GP2X MAME I have to overcklock to 250MHz and it's still slooooow.... ^^""
And for other Games like CPS 2 is this Emulator just an alternative choice or are there advantages compared to the (superb!) CPS2 Emu we have on GP2X? :)

Squidge said:
Dunny said:
Will this play the early FB roms (Outrun, RailChase, GF2, Thunder Blade, Power Drift etc)?
It'll play CPS1, CPS2, Toaplan, Neo Geo, Cave and some misc games. The games you describe above are not included in the supported game list. So your assumption is correct.

That's what I thought :-(

I wonder what on earth the reasoning was removing those games from FB in order to make FBA? It's quite a step backwards for the emulator.

Expect a public release of this on the upcoming weekend. Either Friday night or Saturday.

Well done, Squidge, you've made quite a nice emulator there. Unfortunately there's nothing in it that I want to play :(

Ah well, I'm sure many others will enjoy it, and it's another emulator to add to the GP2X's ever growing repertoire - we're all better off for that simple fact alone!

D.

fusion_power said:
How fast will be this interesting emulator? I have not much experience with CPS1 emulation on GP2X but When I play STRIDER for example with GP2X MAME I have to overcklock to 250MHz and it's still slooooow.... ^^""
And for other Games like CPS 2 is this Emulator just an alternative choice or are there advantages compared to the (superb!) CPS2 Emu we have on GP2X? :)

set video sync to off.. audio & vid clock to 50% it will run quite playable :)

Back