Favorite Sig

I know I was already blocked! I made it easier for you, should you have not done it, or others to block me you self rightous bastard. Use a different insult for once. Also I am not a retard. I didn't start the name calling, you did. I didn't provoke you. I am not in a mood for one of my shoutfests right now.

Well stop. You are only hiding your insecurities and you are the only one who is every single thing that you are saying. Have fun being run down by a bus. Thats just one of the many joys left in life for you.

sam fisher posted on Jul 23 2006 at 10:31 PM said:
Well stop. You are only hiding your insecurities and you are the only one who is every single thing that you are saying. Have fun being run down by a bus. Thats just one of the many joys left in life for you.
o rly?

thanks retard

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 23 2006 at 11:22 PM said:
haha thanks it was such an amazing movie I just had to :wub:
yes, planning on picking up the book sometime, just I've currently reading ninteen eighty-four on my gp2x

small update, got more creative with photoshop and clipped the lousy border on the avatar.

btw, would you mind pointing me in the direction of 1984 for my 2x? That would be fantastic :)

sam fisher posted on Jul 23 2006 at 05:08 PM said:
Dzz posted on Jul 23 2006 at 03:48 PM said:
I like Sam Fisher's because it's up to about half a megabyte in size, plus even after you've downloaded it you have to download a new one next time.

Azure's comes in second because it takes up a nice portion of my screen.
Get broadband....

Goity posted on Jul 23 2006 at 09:18 PM said:
Sam at can you remove your sig? It's annoyingly large in both filesize and dimensions.
Get broadband....

nickspoon posted on Jul 23 2006 at 11:22 PM said:
I think I've watched all the Zidane GIFs in existence now.

Adblock'd.
No! Now you won't be able to see any of the other amazing pictures hosted on my domain(s). NOOOOO. Adblock should be illegal...

Effing jerk, nobody can get broadband for a 20mile radius around me. Adblock'd. Thank God for Firefox.

Blah posted on Jul 24 2006 at 05:53 AM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 23 2006 at 05:08 PM said:
Dzz posted on Jul 23 2006 at 03:48 PM said:
I like Sam Fisher's because it's up to about half a megabyte in size, plus even after you've downloaded it you have to download a new one next time.

Azure's comes in second because it takes up a nice portion of my screen.
Get broadband....

Goity posted on Jul 23 2006 at 09:18 PM said:
Sam at can you remove your sig? It's annoyingly large in both filesize and dimensions.
Get broadband....

Adblock'd.
No! Now you won't be able to see any of the other amazing pictures hosted on my domain(s). NOOOOO. Adblock should be illegal...

Effing jerk, nobody can get broadband for a 20mile radius around me. Adblock'd. Thank God for Firefox.

You can get broadband though satalites! So yeah.

sam fisher posted on Jul 24 2006 at 01:08 AM said:

Adblock'd.
OK, first off, shut up.

Secondly, Adblock blocks one image. I can view any other image hosted on your domain(s) just fine.

Mine is the best. Originality for the win.

A Clockwork Orange is a magnificent movie. I especially loved the huge stone penis raping scene, that was gold.

Draken posted on Jul 24 2006 at 12:41 PM said:
Mine is the best. Originality for the win.

A Clockwork Orange is a magnificent movie. I especially loved the huge stone penis raping scene, that was gold.
haha yup that bitch got served.

(naw)mcx posted on Jul 24 2006 at 11:27 AM said:

Yeah, I'll just get it installed for $500, and then pay $100 a month for "broadband" with 2 seconds of latency. Sheesh.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 24 2006 at 12:39 PM said:

You can? How do they get the uplink to work?
Two ways. You can use a standard modem to request data, and the reply stream comes down from the satellite. If you have more money, you can have a 2-way satellite dish in your back garden.

Blah posted on Jul 24 2006 at 06:22 PM said:

Yeah, I'll just get it installed for $500, and then pay $100 a month for "broadband" with 2 seconds of latency. Sheesh.
Wow... In Britain, (we have had running water for over ten years, and we invented the cat) Sattelite Broadband is actually a similar price to normal Broadband, about £25.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 24 2006 at 04:22 AM said:
haha thanks it was such an amazing movie I just had to :wub:
Can't you and me just be droogs?

If you don't recognise that either watch the movie again or look up nadsat.

Back