Favorite Sig

L

lol3222

What is your favorite sig on these boards and why?

P.S. its really late so if i spell stuff wrong then thats why

- Tom Sawyer

Mine because it has a donation link which you should CLICK NOW, FOOLS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough*

Anyway, I'm going to give this thread the nickspoon honour of "Very pointless". You should be proud.

I like Sam Fisher's because it's up to about half a megabyte in size, plus even after you've downloaded it you have to download a new one next time.

Azure's comes in second because it takes up a nice portion of my screen.

I like mine, because it shows that darkman has finally got his GP2X! I really didn't think that I would be able to get one until next year, but my money became right. And so I made the plunge! I jumped in with both feet and I'm running with this neat PEP. Of all of the portable systems that I have, I place the GP2X and the GP32 at the top of my list. :D

Dzz posted on Jul 23 2006 at 03:48 PM said:
I like Sam Fisher's because it's up to about half a megabyte in size, plus even after you've downloaded it you have to download a new one next time.

Azure's comes in second because it takes up a nice portion of my screen.
Get broadband....

Goity posted on Jul 23 2006 at 09:18 PM said:
Sam at can you remove your sig? It's annoyingly large in both filesize and dimensions.
Get broadband....

nickspoon posted on Jul 23 2006 at 11:22 PM said:
I think I've watched all the Zidane GIFs in existence now.

Adblock'd.
No! Now you won't be able to see any of the other amazing pictures hosted on my domain(s). NOOOOO. Adblock should be illegal...

Last edited by a moderator:
nickspoon posted on Jul 23 2006 at 11:22 PM said:
I think I've watched all the Zidane GIFs in existence now.

Adblock'd.
What a splendid idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back