Favorite Sig

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 24 2006 at 06:45 PM said:
wow, ebooks on the 2x really kick ass. And they take up less than like 1 mb per file woot.
Plucker on the Palm rocks more. Hyperlinks, autoscrolling, images, and 1984 in 300K.

Last edited by a moderator:
nickspoon posted on Jul 24 2006 at 03:15 PM said:
wow, ebooks on the 2x really kick ass. And they take up less than like 1 mb per file woot.
Plucker on the Palm rocks more. Hyperlinks, autoscrolling, images, and 1984 in 300K.
lol 1984 is one of the books I put on it, thanks to demonstar who brought this nice feature to my attention.

Ah, the joys of owning a gp2x :wub:

I also put on Animal Farm, and Da Vinci Code, which im sure i'll never read. It's more for show B)

Da vinci code is nice but the ending is just lame, the prequel book is much better. (angels and demons I think it is in english)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 24 2006 at 05:01 PM said:
nickspoon posted on Jul 24 2006 at 03:15 PM said:
lol 1984 is one of the books I put on it, thanks to demonstar who brought this nice feature to my attention.

Ah, the joys of owning a gp2x :wub:

I also put on Animal Farm, and Da Vinci Code, which im sure i'll never read. It's more for show B)
Animal Farm is a great book

Draken posted on Jul 24 2006 at 10:38 PM said:
Da vinci code is nice but the ending is just lame, the prequel book is much better. (angels and demons I think it is in english)
Replace nice with "a literary abortion" and but the ending with "the book everything surrounding it". Also, replace that whole second line with "Angels and Demons and all Dan Brown's other hideous abortions are all incredibly similar to a degree where they all are terrible. Dan Brown should die in a car fire slowly and painfully"

Da vinci code is a literary abortion the book everything surrounding it is just lame, Angels and Demons and all Dan Brown's other hideous abortions are all incredibly similar to a degree where they all are terrible. Dan Brown should die in a car fire slowly and painfully

Done

P.S. I agree his books are awfully similar, especially his last book was a piece of crap, but I still liked Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. :p

Back