Airmail Delivery Time To Reach U. S. A.?

dgame

How long after receiving the "Your order from OpenPandora Ltd has shipped" email does the Pandora take to get to America via Airmail?

quadomatic said:
Damn!

I won't be getting an email for some time...it's going to take that much longer!

I got mine in a week and a half, which included one international holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I originally posted this topic hoping that Murphy's law would kick in (ask about it and then it shows up) but it hasn't yet.

Today is 21 days after I received the email and no delivery yet. Does it take this long to reach the East Coast USA?

dgame said:
I originally posted this topic hoping that Murphy's law would kick in (ask about it and then it shows up) but it hasn't yet.

Today is 21 days after I received the email and no delivery yet. Does it take this long to reach the East Coast USA?
Not usually, but 4-6 weeks would not be entirely unheard of. It's not panic time yet, but you should probably start getting suspicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my shipping email on June 7th...so it's been 11 work days since then. Really hoping to see it this week, cause I'm on holidays next week (although no big deal to swing by my work and pick it up).

Yeah, cool story...I know... :rolleyes: Could be another couple weeks I suppose. :unsure:

My wait is almost over! Apparently Pandora disappeared into Aether (or some Customs official couldn't wait for the Batch 2 pre-order). I emailed OP and they sent me another one last Friday 6/25. I just checked the tracking and after a failed delivery attempt today my Pandora is at the local Post Office. So I will claim her in the morning . . .

1331889567_2f4c30806c.jpg

Back