Face-off: Pandora Vs. Wiz Release Date, Round 3!

Which console will be officially released to the public first?

• Wiz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pandora

• Gizmondo 2.0

• Duke Nukem Forever

• Phantom

• Indrema

• Chinese Democracy (not the GNR album)

• iPhone Nano

• XBox 360 w/ Blu-Ray

• The Teleporter

• Flying Cars

• True Artificial Intelligence

• Zero Point Module (ZPM)

• None of the above. The world will end in December of 2012.

• My Fists of Fury

• Total voters

Frogboy

Wake me when it's over.
Website
Visit site
Yeah, I'm just totally messing around now. And yes, I know that half of those aren't even consoles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw the public, I know that I'll be more than likely getting my pandora before my wiz due to it being easy to change the shipping address for my pandora, while changing the shipping address for the wiz is not quite as easy (play-asia has a bit of a funny setup for it and I'd rather not fuck with it), so somebody will have to reship my wiz... as for which will actually get released first... *shrugs* up in the air, I only know things from the future that I'm allowed and come to me naturally (like when I was talking about the internet when I was 5, didn't actually go public or atleast not get mentioned to me until I was about 10... how that works I'll never know...).

I think the Pandora will probably never see the day of light. Maybe it's just an hoax since the begining. So I'll go for the Wiz.

Same here.
As I said in another thread, it's annoying that the Wiz is finalised and the software is holding it back.

''Hooka'' said:
Screw the public, I know that I''''ll be more than likely getting my pandora before my wiz due to it being easy to change the shipping address for my pandora, while changing the shipping address for the wiz is not quite as easy (play-asia has a bit of a funny setup for it and I''''d rather not fuck with it), so somebody will have to reship my wiz... as for which will actually get released first... *shrugs* up in the air, I only know things from the future that I''''m allowed and come to me naturally (like when I was talking about the internet when I was 5, didn''''t actually go public or atleast not get mentioned to me until I was about 10... how that works I''''ll never know...).
Haha, oh wow!
Get this man a psychiatrist.

'pandora' said:
Same here.
As I said in another thread, it''s annoying that the Wiz is finalised and the software is holding it back.
It's because gph doesn't think their fanbase is intelligent enough to cope with beta software, and personally i dont blame them

Guys, stop editing your posts or the apostrophes will consume us all :eek:

'daclassicgamingmaster' said:
Glad I didn't reorder my pandora. It's taking ridiculously long and there is no excuse for it at this point.
Obviously.

I think the Pandora will probably never see the day of light. Maybe it's just an hoax since the begining. So I'll go for the Wiz.

Same here.
As I said in another thread, it's annoying that the Wiz is finalised and the software is holding it back.

Glad I didn't reorder my pandora. It's taking ridiculously long and there is no excuse for it at this point.

Damn, there's a lot of Pandora doubters in here. Kind of odd considering that it was the Wiz's further delay that prompted me to initiate round 3.

'Username' said:
Please define "frak it".
Means the same thing as 'fark it'. :D

I was really surprised to see so many votes for Pandora and Wiz. I didn't think that anyone would take this serious the third time around. I was kind of hoping to come on here and see which one of my smart ass answers won. :D

'osn19' said:
Why do you think it's a hoax? They've made a prototype of the "hoax", sent out devboards of the "hoax" ordered parts for the "hoax"...

'Exophase' said:
Guys, stop editing your posts or the apostrophes will consume us all :eek:

Um, I've been meaning to ask, why all the apostrophes?

I was really surprised to see so many votes for Pandora and Wiz. I didn't think that anyone would take this serious the third time around. I was kind of hoping to come on here and see which one of my smart ass answers won. biggrin.gif

I'm not, but I can't let the Wiz get all the glory.

'Phawx' said:
Street Fighter 4 is pretty cool.
Bad example. I was just at the Street Fighter 4 launch party in LA, I got to hang out in the VIP lounge with Adam Sessler.

P1010138.jpg

Because I am that cool.

(Actually, I got in as media for the local paper I write for. :D )

G4 faculty? you poor soul.
Launch party? Hell, I thought the launch party was last week on giganews.

Im not using apostrophes untill they get sorted.

'craigix' said:
Glad I didnt reorder my pandora. Its taking ridiculously long and there is no excuse for it at this point.
Obviously.

Is that it? :blink: Obviously?
Nice way to defend your product.

'pandora' said:
Im not using apostrophes untill they get sorted.
'craigix' said:
Glad I didnt reorder my pandora. Its taking ridiculously long and there is no excuse for it at this point.
Obviously.

Is that it? :blink: Obviously?
Nice way to defend your product.

he wasn't defending his product, he was giving a snarky response. I love you, you're soooooo bitter about even more wiz delays :rolleyes:
ive got insurance either way. OpenPanwizda

.....grumble..mumble......

OpenPanwizda. I like it. How about... Wizinopenpandora ;) :eek:

Back