External Hdd Final Answer?

oh well, i guess theres no stopping you guys ;)

All success for the HD thing, but for me im perfectly happy with my gp2x with sd cards. I dont know how much youd need to power a 20gb hd for the gp2x...

One thing i would LOVE though, is a connector for a sata HD and a aplit connector which connects the hd to a socket in the wall for power. I would love that!! I could be my little gp2x docking station!
I would not use it for portable means, but i would definately store all my films on there and tv episodes of lost and watch them again through the 2x via the HD, also i could like store all my games on there and hook it up to the tv (which id do with video aswell).

I would definately love that! A gp2x 200gb docking station! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! Im not sure how it would work, usb to sata?! is that possible?
If only i had lots and lots of money i would go to company and ask for me to build it for myself. I would very much love that!!

As for portable HD, im afraid that the one i have for my psp is bunch of crud, seems like everything psp needs MORE POWER!!! and also its expensive and only 4gb. im selling it now, because im currently investing in my 2x at the moment :)

I wish great success with your portable HD! I dont think it will be very good, but i think it would be amazing for dockng station type of thing which can power from a wall socket!

melime posted on Feb 3 2006 at 12:01 AM said:
Empyre posted on Feb 2 2006 at 11:43 PM said:

I don´t think we really need this . cause the cf hd 4 gb thing with playing movies always starts to have a short mili secound pause every minute or something like that because the card is sooooo slow. and games take longer to load on the psp as well
Is that even possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back