estimated delivery date?

This, Im desperately trying to forget I ordered one. I just want to receive an email one day with "Pandora-Shipped" and then do a happy dance.

same here! i just want to forget it and be extremely happy when I receive the email saying that it has been shipped. haha! :D

I would actually be pretty surprised if I got mine by November, and I preordered 2 years ago on day 1 of preorders.

guys, miss jacquelyn said to me that my aprox queue position is around 700-800. how many pandoras have been delivered to their rightful owners so far? :)

thanks in advanced for the one(s) who will answer my question... :D

guys, miss jacquelyn said to me that my aprox queue position is around 700-800. how many pandoras have been delivered to their rightful owners so far? :)

thanks in advanced for the one(s) who will answer my question... :D

there has/is/will be much discussion about this but as things stand they seem to be about to pass 1000 of which 150 are (i assume) out of the queue somehow due to issues. of the remaining 850 total made, you could probably strip out 300 for "the other shops" giving the main shop approx 500 units shipped?

Of course the posting that the queues for all the shops joining the same queue recently may smudge the future or past counting.

Back