Estimate Position

Sep 30, 2008 at 2:14 PM. Have no idea what position in the que i am, i would like to know but dont feel like bothering the team, come to think of it i didn't even i haven't even got comformation of my re-order over google checkout :s i sure hope everything ok with my order!

30 september 2008 16:25:33

between 300-400

I live in sweden and I don´t know if the timestamp is from their time or swedish time.
But it should ony be one hour it differ if it is according to my time.

ordered September 30th 2008 10:36 AM (gbax)

Hope i have an early spot but i am not going to e mail the OP team and waste there time with asking what my position is because my pandora will get here when it gets here either way and knowing the spot is futile

Mithrildor said:
550-650 (according to the email I got back yesterday)

Ordered 30 september 2008

@Craig's

which email address did you use

was it openpandoraorders
//////////
gmails account

Last edited by a moderator:
roberthoward45 said:
ordered September 30th 2008 10:36 AM (gbax)

Hope i have an early spot but i am not going to e mail the OP team and waste there time with asking what my position is because my pandora will get here when it gets here either way and knowing the spot is futile

True.
I would not have asked them about my position if I didn´t have contact them anyway and ask them to change my adress.
But now that I had to contact them anyway I thought it would be nice to know a little more so I asked.

cobaltage said:
So, I guess a lot of us here on the forums ordered the first day possible.
yup, it was probably us that brought the server down ;]

ordered from GBAX within the first half-hour, my place in line is between 150-250

fraseyboy said:
I ordered on January 6th 2010. Jacquelyn told me my order number was XXXXXXXXXXXX. I presume the 3989 part is my position in the queue?

Possibly, mine didn't look anything like that, but I pre-ordered when they first opened them up. Also, you might want to edit out your order number before someone decides to change your shipping address and the email associated with the account to get a free Pandora.

Rathum said:
fraseyboy said:
I ordered on January 6th 2010. Jacquelyn told me my order number was XXXXXXXXXXXX. I presume the 3989 part is my position in the queue?

Possibly, mine didn't look anything like that, but I pre-ordered when they first opened them up. Also, you might want to edit out your order number before someone decides to change our shipping address and the email associated with the account to get a free Pandora.

I wouldn't think it would be that easy but I changed it anyway, just in case.

4th Feb 2010 (re-ordered after original order issues back in the day) so I'm last in the queue :D

30th Sep 2008 @ 15:30-ish. No idea where that puts me in the queue, but based on previous posts I'm guessing somewhere between 200-300.

fraseyboy said:
I ordered on January 6th 2010. Jacquelyn told me my order number was 3989XXXXXXX. I presume the 3989 part is my position in the queue?

Probably not. IIRC they changed the format of the order numbers onc e(I could be wrong on that though) and there certainly should have been more than 11 being reserved for reviewers, 3rd party shops, and warranty replacement parts. Maybe all the reserved Pandoras came from the middle fo teh queue (we've had people give their queue slot earlier than would allow for reserved Pandoras at the start of the queue IIRC).

atomicthumbs said:
you lucky son of a mom

I know, right .. I'm not quite a "privileged developer", but I'm pretty darned close .. I'm hoping I'll be in the first "real" batch of delivered Pandoras, can't wait .. !:)

I'd like to think I'm in the first ~20 (I was of the F5-ers :p )
I lost the original confirmation mail a long time ago, but saved the order number to my desktop shortly after recieving it. The date on the file is 30 September 2008 14:13:58.

I ordered in the first 2 minutes. :)

Then I had no choice but to cancel :-(

But then I re-ordered October 2009 and I really couldn't give a rats ass where I am in the queue, I'm just looking forward to getting it when it's done. :)

Back