Estimate Position

I ordered mine the day of... and I know for sure I'm 70ish in line :D :pandora2ut4:
I ordered ASAP

There seems to be a gaping disparity between some of our positions and when we placed our order. Also, placing an order later and being ahead of people in queue who ordered earlier sounds a bit weird.

Oh well. I'm sure they will get everything squared away.

Yeah, the fact that orders where taken from like 3 differant sites around the same time, I really don't know how they can sync all that together, and get accurate numbers. I would imagine some have cancelled at low numbers, and some at high positions. That would move some down, but not others. I would wager that once shipping starts, it will be another nightmare here in the forums!

I would say the best way, is to ship the proper percentage to each vendor, so if Ed got 25% overall, he should get 125 units from 500, and so forth and so on! Then he can go in the order in which his store took them. If Craig's shop has 50% overall, he would get 250 from a 500 unit run!

Lets hope something fair is in place, and all orders will be dispatched in a fair way. The best way, is to get 4000 cases, and ship them all over 1 to 2 weeks, and then no one has a super long wait, and based on tommorows update, something like that might happen anyway!

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!

Chris

I ordered from GBAX (Craig's store) on September 30th 2008, about half-an-hour/an hour into the pre-ordering. When I enquired back in November, I was told that I'm approximately 167. :)

PhonicUK said:
My order was confirmed 10th of Oct '09, and I'm position 2500-2600 approx.

I just emailed and asked, got a reply a day or so later :)
Cool. I ordered September 25, 2009 so that's better than what I had expected.

I've been curious, but didn't want to bother the team with my email.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered on 30th Sept, a few hours after they opened. And I really have no idea where I am in the queue. I don't suppose it matters - after the first 500 have been built/tested/boxed/sent, the factory will probably have already sent the remaining 9,500 cases.

D.

I ordered somewhere around September last year, and I sent an email to Jacqelyn* earlier today. I feel bad though for giving her that extra work :(

*Not sure about the spelling.

I never bothered to ask my position but I got my confirmation email (from the mail headers) on Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:07:14 +0100 (BST) - Didn't someone set up a thread or some kind of site with estimated positions based on order time once?

Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 4:41 PM
1150 - 1250 as of a week or two ago.

I feel kinda bad for wasting Jacquelyn's time. I emailed because I thought I had lost my order number when I emptied my email inbox. I forgot that all my emails are forwarded to a gmail account.

Edit: That's CDT. I live in Chicago and ordered a TV-out cable.

Originally ordered from the UK shop Tuesday, September 30, 2008 10:27 AM(earlier really but that is when the email confirmation was sent to me) for one Pandora, Case, TV cables, and extra Battery. Emailed Jacquelyn December 7, 2009 and was informed my queue position was between 400-500. I believe preorders started at 2pm in Craig's neck of the woods on that fateful day.

I live in the United States east coast region if that helps anyone.

I haven't bothered to check my place in line. I was under the impression that I ordered as soon as I could as I vaguely remember pressing F5 the whole day.
I got my confirmation on 30 september 2008 20:44

Edit: that's euro TZ, GMT+1 or something

9/30/08 from GBAX site, order position around 750 to 850 (according to Jacquelyn on 12/10/2009). I don't remember what time I placed my order.

Blllbb I ordered around midday September 30th and so am probably not so good in queue >.< I hope that the rest gets sent out fairly quickly after first 500...

socket said:
I never bothered to ask my position but I got my confirmation email (from the mail headers) on Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:07:14 +0100 (BST) - Didn't someone set up a thread or some kind of site with estimated positions based on order time once?

Yes, there have been many of these threads and a couple of websites to do it, but they shouldn't be considered accurate to any degree. http://glastronowners.com/pandora/divine.php

I ordered September 30th 2008 at 12:40pm EST and it says I am #1247

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered in the first hour from craig's store. approx place in line: 300

I ordered about an hour after preorders went live, and I'm in the 250-350 range.

edit: I ordered from gbax.com.

Back