Encourage Early Adopters

What do you think, how long might one have to wait for the
second batch? Of course I hope to get one of the first but
I'm also a little worried that the demand is too huge.

Greetings,
Abaddon666

Abaddon666 said:
What do you think, how long might one have to wait for the second batch?
That depends when they decide they need to re-order but Craig said:
craigix said:
The preorder to shipment will also depend on leadtimes on some parts, this can vary from month to month from 4 to 8 weeks. At the moment it would be about 6 weeks.
So if it sells real quick, there could be an 8+ week delay for parts and manufacture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Query:

Hypothetical scenrio, one of the people preordering ends up changing address, for whatever reason. What will the arrangements be, wait till its ready to ship, send out an email to confirm the shipping address? Would that even be possible?

Jeric said:
Query:

Hypothetical scenrio, one of the people preordering ends up changing address, for whatever reason. What will the arrangements be, wait till its ready to ship, send out an email to confirm the shipping address? Would that even be possible?
Hypothetical Scenario: A person who didn't get a pre-order catches wind of situation and waits outside of old address's mailbox to acquire a free Pandora. <.<

;P

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Jeric said:
Hypothetical Scenario: A person who didn't get a pre-order catches wind of situation and waits outside of old address's mailbox to acquire a free Pandora.

:lol: sigged

I'm reckon that the initial batch of this console will sell out quite easily and we wont need to try to attract early adopters, I hope that everyone that buys one of the 1st machines will encourage those that waited to buy one of the second/third batch!!

I for one will be ordering one of these as soon as they start pre-orders, I still have my GP32 and GP2x which I bought from Craig, and I still love them both.

Bring on the pre-orders, you can have my cash now :D

Back