Emulator Compatibility List

DrMD 2.0 Compatibility List updated:

added a lot of working games to the list and some game status fixed :D (Lion King works, Comix Zone fix, etc)

See ya! :lol:

WarmFluffyUK posted on Apr 25 2005 at 07:28 PM said:
Hi,

I may be thick here but isn't that list a bit excessive?
No we are going to try every genny game out there. :lol:

good work im gona add some more games right now.

Bourbon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I must say you lot are doing a fab job of updateing the database here. please recieve extreme hugs from me.

I am adding more sections to the site soon:

The top 4 voted games list is now finished, you can see that on the intro screen!

Ability to add games/apps to the database. Some topics may have a password restriction. i.e. on the DrMD section, there's actually a definitive list of games, so only a few people will be able to add/edit games there. But on the GP32+ section, I will allow anyone to add games/apps etc.

Game info, this will have info about the game and encorperate the next section.

User comments for games. This is kinda forum like, but not intended to clash with this forum in anyway. You will just be able to add your own comments and then it all gets dislayed as a list. Very basic, nothing fancy!

Emulator info, enough said about that.

Thanks again to all who have added comments to the database.
:wub:
Clare.

Nice to see Beyond Oasis up there :rolleyes: Would you consider Sonic 2 Beta as a different game? it has levels that the game designers left out from the final version (Sonic 2). Kind of like Sonic 2 Uncut :p

RichyX posted on Apr 26 2005 at 04:37 PM said:
There isn't by any chance a version of any Shining Force game that works is there?

Not as far as i know, But shining force works in the special version of DrMD that ressy sent out to beta testers, But does run very slow at 166mhz and around 30-40 fps at 200mhz.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks,

New section added to the compatibility list, you may now add Apps/Games to the GP32+ section.

Adding Games to the DrMD list requires a log on to enable Admin mode. So if you need this, please contact me and I can add you. I'm only going to have a few admins, about 300 :lol: . Joke!!! About 5 or 10. I really don't want people adding silly games or duplicate entries.

I will be able to track who added what to DrMD as it tags the entry with your UserID :)

Have fun!!!!

Clare.

P.S. I been slaving over the hat keyboard again :lol:

Edit:

I didn't have time tonight, but hopefully tomorrow night admins will be able to edit existing game entries too.

Game edit section is now complete, so admins can now edit games and add games.

axeman_ is now an admin of the site too, so He can have a good old root around the games in there :blink:

Back