Emulator Compatibility List

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Hi Folks,

I have written a little web page that lists Emulators and the Games associated with them. At present I have added DrMD to the database Vr1.0 and Vr2.0. I have uploaded a rather large list of games to it too.

Here's where I need your help, at present, I don't know which games work properly with DrMD, so it's going to take me a rather long time to test them all myself. I was wondering if you have a working, half working or know a game doesn't work, could you pop to the site and update the game for me?

It's pretty self explanatory how to do this, and I have also added a voting system for each game too.

Please note, the site is by no means complete yet, so expect to see new sections on it soon. I spent most of this weekend slaving over a hat keyboard, so I hope you don't find too many bugs :lol:

All that's left is the URL, ere it is:

http://www.berzerk.co.uk/gp32/

TTFN,
Clare.

argon0 posted on Apr 24 2005 at 08:44 PM said:
slaving over a hat keyboard,

is your sytem Linux then???

Or is this some new Headgear interface I haven't heard of yet?

Hat.jpg

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys,

If this seems to be working, I'm gonna add more to the program, game info and comments will be one. A page of the highes voted games another.

Oh and I loved the Hat earlier, laughed me socks off over that :lol:

i've done about 200 games on the list, i'll test a ton more tomorrow.

some that are not listed:

Devils course 3d golf
nba hang time
pebble beach golf links
quaterback club 96

they all don't work

Jaw posted on Apr 24 2005 at 10:25 PM said:
i've done about 200 games on the list, i'll test a ton more tomorrow.

some that are not listed:

Devils course 3d golf
nba hang time
pebble beach golf links
quaterback club 96

they all don't work

Thanks, have just added them. I'm going to have a bowl of bran and off to bed now.

Nighty night..

Another problem with the list is misnamed games, eg. 'Misadventures of Flink' is just 'Flink'. 'Adventures of Batman & Robin' is just 'Batman and Robin'. Those two are easily spottable but the list is chock a block full of errors like this :(

bourbon posted on Apr 25 2005 at 04:01 AM said:
just did all the ones that i have. also i didnt see any of the sensiable games listed but i could have missed them.

Bourbon

It`s still early days yet, Give it time.

Trooper

Nice job.

Hope people dont just forget about it after a while so it festers.

If that happens then someone is likely to create a new compatibility DB and then you'll have wasted your time :(

Belgarath posted on Apr 24 2005 at 10:58 PM said:
Another problem with the list is misnamed games, eg. 'Misadventures of Flink' is just 'Flink'. 'Adventures of Batman & Robin' is just 'Batman and Robin'. Those two are easily spottable but the list is chock a block full of errors like this :(

Those two have now been changed, if you could give me an accurate list then I will alter the database accordingly :)

look posted on Apr 25 2005 at 05:51 AM said:
Nice job.

Hope people dont just forget about it after a while so it festers.

If that happens then someone is likely to create a new compatibility DB and then you'll have wasted your time :(

I'm hopeing if this takes off, then I will add other Emulators to the list too. The way the database is structured means it's quite flexable! As well as the vote system, I will be adding a game comments section, so when you click on a game, user comments can be added and viewed.
Info about Emus will be available too, with links to the Authors site or the Emus download site. What you're seeing now is the site in its basic form.

Back