Drmd Vbeta 9

LHC posted on Jul 26 2005 at 03:20 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 25 2005 at 07:12 AM said:
I have tested the database and don't appear to have this problem myself, and by the sounds of it it's working for everyone else too.

It actually sorts by Beta 9 by default, and concidering this is php, then the code runs on my server and is browser independant. But just in case there is some sort of javascript incompatibility, what browser are you using?

If anyone else has found a problem, please let me know.

TTFN,
Clare.
I've made some pictures to show what I mean.

Here it is arranged according to status, on v2.0, page 1

Here is the same thing, for beta 9.

As you can see, it is ordered the same for beta 9 as for v2.0, although they have not been given a status. I have no idea what is causing this however.

Ah I see what you mean. Okay I will get onto this ASAP. Back soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 26 2005 at 05:26 PM said:
LHC posted on Jul 26 2005 at 03:20 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 25 2005 at 07:12 AM said:
I have tested the database and don't appear to have this problem myself, and by the sounds of it it's working for everyone else too.

It actually sorts by Beta 9 by default, and concidering this is php, then the code runs on my server and is browser independant. But just in case there is some sort of javascript incompatibility, what browser are you using?

If anyone else has found a problem, please let me know.

TTFN,
Clare.
I've made some pictures to show what I mean.

Here it is arranged according to status, on v2.0, page 1

Here is the same thing, for beta 9.

As you can see, it is ordered the same for beta 9 as for v2.0, although they have not been given a status. I have no idea what is causing this however.

Ah I see what you mean. Okay I will get onto this ASAP. Back soon!

Okay, it should now list all the games that have a status set, correctly now. I had a bug in my SQL query and have sorted it out by adding status.VersionNo=$VersionSelect into the query.

Thanks for spotting that one for me and being as patient :)

Please accept a big HUG

TTFN,
Clare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back