Drmd Vbeta 9

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Hi Folks,

With the latest public release of Reesy's DrMD (vBeta 9 ). I have added this to the compatibility list.

GP32 Compatibility List

What we need now is for you guys to test the games on it and set their status's in the list. At present all games for vBeta 9 are set as status unknown.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Byeee for now,
Clare.

Jaw posted on Jul 24 2005 at 04:52 PM said:
there should be a newly fixed/working section, saves trolling thru the lot to find out what works.

I been thinking about that, and so far haven't thought of a working mechanism for this feature. Also there's quite a few games in the previous Emu Version that still have their status's set to unknown.

So far you can click on a game and see it's status for the various Emu versions on one page, but this does mean that you have to be specifically looking for that game.

To be honest, I'm not sure a global "Didn't work before but works in this Ver Emu" feature would be that useful. How many people have all the Games in the list? I guess for the mean time, if you want to see if your game works, check it out on the database. If it's status isn't set, then please try the game out and update it's status in the list :)

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful there, and I won't dismiss doing this yet. If I think of an easy way to impliment the feature, I will do so. Thanks for the idea too!

Byee for now,
Clare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something weird appears to happen when you sort by status on beta 9.

It doesn't do nothing, but it seems to only vaguely sort by status.

Actually it seems to sort by status according to version 2.0

damn it got like 10 B's doen then my batts died, and why isn't DrMD in alphebetical order?? now so confused well at least not acording to the second leter, maybe it's because I have 104 roms on it right now :p

LHC posted on Jul 25 2005 at 12:40 AM said:
Something weird appears to happen when you sort by status on beta 9.

It doesn't do nothing, but it seems to only vaguely sort by status.

Actually it seems to sort by status according to version 2.0

I have tested the database and don't appear to have this problem myself, and by the sounds of it it's working for everyone else too.

It actually sorts by Beta 9 by default, and concidering this is php, then the code runs on my server and is browser independant. But just in case there is some sort of javascript incompatibility, what browser are you using?

If anyone else has found a problem, please let me know.

TTFN,
Clare.

pea posted on Jul 25 2005 at 07:39 AM said:
man, weird. The weather outside your house is suddenly all pink and spyro-y

no - I have/had same problem

sort bu working roms brings up ver 2 working roms i.e ones not yet marked as working!

sPaCe :ph34r:

spaceboygp32x posted on Jul 25 2005 at 09:24 AM said:
man, weird.  The weather outside your house is suddenly all pink and spyro-y

sort by working fine roms brings up ver 2 working roms aswell i.e ones not yet marked as working!

spaceboygp32x posted on Jul 25 2005 at 11:26 AM said:
spaceboygp32x posted on Jul 25 2005 at 09:24 AM said:

sort by working fine roms brings up ver 2 working roms aswell i.e ones not yet marked as working!

Is this gonna be a thread of useless quotes? :D

trooper posted on Jul 25 2005 at 12:32 PM said:
Does no one know of the edit and delete buttons ?. :blink:

Trooper

To use the edit / delete buttons on the site, you need to be logged on. and for that you need an account, click the New User button on the main screen.

TTFN,

Clare.

Edit: Opps, you mean on the forum, silly me.....

pea posted on Jul 25 2005 at 08:39 AM said:

Actually, I’m dangling a huge 40 foot GP32 in front of the webcam to entice you all to Aberystwyth :lol:

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 25 2005 at 12:15 PM said:

Actually, I’m dangling a huge 40 foot GP32 in front of the webcam to entice you all to Aberystwyth :lol:

I dont care what you dangle :p - Aberystwyth is out of bounds

spaceboygp32x posted on Jul 25 2005 at 04:31 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 25 2005 at 12:15 PM said:

I dont care what you dangle :p - Aberystwyth is out of bounds

:eek:

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 25 2005 at 07:12 AM said:
I have tested the database and don't appear to have this problem myself, and by the sounds of it it's working for everyone else too.

It actually sorts by Beta 9 by default, and concidering this is php, then the code runs on my server and is browser independant. But just in case there is some sort of javascript incompatibility, what browser are you using?

If anyone else has found a problem, please let me know.

TTFN,
Clare.
I've made some pictures to show what I mean.

Here it is arranged according to status, on v2.0, page 1

Here is the same thing, for beta 9.

As you can see, it is ordered the same for beta 9 as for v2.0, although they have not been given a status. I have no idea what is causing this however.

Back