Ebay Alert

I know a fellow that bought a card from this guy.

The card was half done right and corrupted.

IF he got + reviews it must have been because the buyer did not realize what he/she was supposed to get verses what they actually got.

In other words,,ignorance makes $$$

Last edited:
They even fix dead pixels! That's pretty impressive. Aren't stuck pixels the only ones you can fix?

Seriously, if you read the description he's put on there and think to yourself "Hey, this guy seems to know what he's talking about. I think I'll buy from him." you deserve everything you get.

Worst. Ebay Ad. Ever.

I also love the category he's listed it under:

Computing >

PC Components >

PC Speakers

wtf?

His eBay name of Foo-Long would suggest Asian, but you know when you're getting old when you have to Google slang to find out what it means. I didn't even know what poofta meant until now. :blink:

That's old, as in I see that same listing all the time. It's some Chinese poofta **** living in the UK trying to rip people off.
Dude, cut out the racial/homophobic stuff, eh?

Hi

No political correctness in my world, that comment bothers me not, more important things to think about.

Thing is, if he is Chinese and a poofta, and a ****, then there is nothing wrong with the comment any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thing is, if he is Chinese and a poofta, and a ****, then there is nothing wrong with the comment any way.
Yes there is, because then he'd probably take offence to being called a poofta.

Back