WTF? Ebay UK Users Check this

All personal details removed from thread.

hakmaniac123, your account is now read only. If you want to post, log in with your other one. And tell 'your friend' this: The community does not condone what he is doing. Any further allegations against other members, posting of personal details, or reports of illegal business practices, and things will start getting interesting for his little venture.

All personal details removed from thread.

hakmaniac123, your account is now read only. If you want to post, log in with your other one. And tell 'your friend' this: The community does not condone what he is doing. Any further allegations against other members, posting of personal details, or reports of illegal business practices, and things will start getting interesting for his little venture.
what the heck is going on?....did i open up a can of worms?

I guess you did, but don't worry, you're not in any 'trouble' here.

I would encourage anyone who has had trouble with Pandora-related ebay purchases to report it on the forums. We're a small community and we should be looking out for each other. Real names and addresses should never be posted of course.

Things have calmed down for now though, so we should let it rest. :)

I guess you did, but don't worry, you're not in any 'trouble' here.

I would encourage anyone who has had trouble with Pandora-related ebay purchases to report it on the forums. We're a small community and we should be looking out for each other. Real names and addresses should never be posted of course.

Things have calmed down for now though, so we should let it rest. :)

R.I.P.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the VERY similar flaws in grammar between the eBay post and 'hakmaniac123'?

'buyed'. Hmm.

I'm really just pointing out the obvious here, of course. And it's probably too late.

Sorry Gruso, I know you want to leave it to rest. I won't be offended in any way if you delete this post and lock the thread.

lcpyT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back