Dodgy pandora sd card on e-bay

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
How dodgy does this look. http://www.ebay.com/...=item2ebce4bc36They can't even spell properly and claim to fix repair units.A sure way to lose money.

Some guy is selling 2 pandoras on there too and the pictures look like stock photos and the prices are silly. The 3rd pandora on there looks like sukietreme/lylatwars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, this guy. I believe hakmanplayer bought from him, or something. See this thread for bizarre alias conversation:

Seems I put the foot down in that thread, but reading it now, I don't know what the f**k was going on.

The seller of these items/the apparent commercial copyright-infringement service (arcade, NeoGeo, ScummVM, SNES, Mega Drive, NES, PSX, N64, Master System, NES, PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16, and most Amiga and C64 titles, are neither shareware nor freeware, and nor are "various commercial games") is a member here (everyone knows who). The e-mail address included in the listing gives it away.

I love how the sd card listed in the "PC Speakers" category.

Looks like it's hakmanplayer selling on e-bay then.
No. Like I said, there is an e-mail address in the eBay listing.

EDIT: Haha. I guess the seller saw my original mention of it, since they have removed it.

EDIT: Haha. I guess the seller saw my original mention of it, since they have removed it.
Yes.It was gone straight after you said it.But then he knew someone of us would find his e-bay listing.Must be ocean then.

well....who is it!?

Edit: whoah! when did i get 3 warning points? shouldnt there be something to tell me what they were for?

Edit 2: Ohh, i see now, ancient warnings, ED mustve done update to IP.Board and warning are now shown. I served my time for those, Carry On!

I'm not going to say who it is. The information was readily-available before (and has been for almost a year, by my reckoning), and that's how everyone who knows about it knows. However, the seller has removed that information, and I'm going to respect that.

I'm quite sure that they know what the community makes of it, given how many times this has come up before (this is far from the first thread about it, sadly), and how they signed up a secondary account in that thread that Gruso linked to ("hakmaniac123" was not hakmanplayer, but in fact the seller in question here, using a sockpuppet account and pretending to be a customer and friend of the seller - who just so happened to have access to the address details and personal info of the seller's customers). As I've said previously, I just hope that the help and work voluntarily offered by this community isn't being leveraged to try to catch out the unwary, especially in light of this line from the listing;

All our services come with step by step instructions on how to use the services and packs

Yes.It was gone straight after you said it.But then he knew someone of us would find his e-bay listing.Must be ocean then.
*cough* every man has a (ebay) history that can't be edited as easy as the present *cough*

Back