Dynarec Completed For Psx4all Project.

Why not release nightly builds, for those who can't wait to get their hands on each new beta? :p

i think the most important thing is that zod has fun with his coding at the moment. he finds out something new everyday which gives him hope and joy

LOL, "Zod.... A NEW HOPE!!!!!"

^RaZ posted on Oct 4 2006 at 08:24 PM said:
i think the most important thing is that zod has fun with his coding at the moment. he finds out something new everyday which gives him hope and joy

But that'd mean, that in the sequel Sony sues him. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarska333 posted on Oct 4 2006 at 01:50 PM said:

I find it very hard for sony to sue Zod, if your comparing it to VGX & Bleem. Since these two companies were selling their product.

:)

I'm getting a release out today. And have another release lined up for next week with some GPU fixes and a better/faster ARM assembly threaded interpreter. :)

Today's release will be better than the previous, but still not where I'd like performance to be. I'm giving psx4all a week of interpreter optimizations though, so I'm going to catch up. :)

Sound is able to be turned on, but is off by default.

Save states work. :)

Underclocking is currently achieved by changing the VSync timing. It's ugly looking, but there's really only 3 values that could be used effectively. I'll explain it more soon. The default setting is good though.

I'm also getting a Sharp Zaurus release out with the same codebase. The V43 build is being released seperately.

Gizmondo will get a release today or tommorow.

I'm going to default to no progressive interlacing for the builds, due to requests I've been getting for this. It can be turned on via the menu.

Thank you Zoddtd, we will be waiting :)
¿Gizmondo performance is like GP2X or better? Thanks.

Cervante posted on Oct 4 2006 at 08:57 PM said:
Jarska333 posted on Oct 4 2006 at 01:50 PM said:

I find it very hard for sony to sue Zod, if your comparing it to VGX & Bleem. Since these two companies were selling their product.

Zooooom!

(The reference flies over Cervante's head...)

zodttd posted on Oct 4 2006 at 08:13 PM said:

I'm getting a release out today. And have another release lined up for next week with some GPU fixes and a better/faster ARM assembly threaded interpreter. :)

Today's release will be better than the previous, but still not where I'd like performance to be. I'm giving psx4all a week of interpreter optimizations though, so I'm going to catch up. :)

Sound is able to be turned on, but is off by default.

Save states work. :)

Underclocking is currently achieved by changing the VSync timing. It's ugly looking, but there's really only 3 values that could be used effectively. I'll explain it more soon. The default setting is good though.

I'm also getting a Sharp Zaurus release out with the same codebase. The V43 build is being released seperately.

Gizmondo will get a release today or tommorow.

I'm going to default to no progressive interlacing for the builds, due to requests I've been getting for this. It can be turned on via the menu.

now THIS is indeed a VERRYYY good news!!! READY FOR USB NETWORKING!! And some propaganda with a PSX emulator!!! :D

http://www.psx4all.net

Hosted and maintained by dcemu.co.uk.
The site was quickly made from templates, but is functional.
When the interactive compatibility list is up, and some cleanup, it will be great.
It makes things a lot easier for the team to have a central spot for forums, and the bandwidth costs no longer are on us.

Give it a chance and let me know how it goes...

psx4gp2x Public Beta 4 is at:
http://www.psx4all.net

Be sure to post a comment there after downloading. :)

Thanks!

um wheres the download link? im logged in and everything but can't find a link to download it.

scrap this my connect is p00ped up =/

moz posted on Oct 4 2006 at 04:23 PM said:
this threads hours are numbered?

Sorry all the first post is a link i think to the newest post, so as long as there arnt any new posts it would work. Thats what I meant. I edited the post to have the actual link to the thread with the files.

Back