Ds Homebrew...

purple_goat said:
better price :)

It's a better price cos it's the rumble version. The rumble version can't play GBA.

*punches purple_goat*

Last edited by a moderator:
norm said:
see i find that really awkward - the DS-X is just drag and drop i dunno about the m3 simply any one know?
R4 is drag and drop for roms.

norm said:
yeah i was mean for homebrew and ports
Homebrew that require no read/write from the SD cards are drag & drop and ready to play.
Homebrew that needs read/write is patched with a single-click DLDI tool, and there is not much patching, at least not more than other cards. I have M3DSS/R4, and it is really easy to use, you shouldn't worry about the patching man ;)

Miika said:
norm said:
Homebrew that require no read/write from the SD cards are drag & drop and ready to play.
Homebrew that needs read/write is patched with a single-click DLDI tool, and there is not much patching, at least not more than other cards. I have M3DSS/R4, and it is really easy to use, you shouldn't worry about the patching man ;)

how do ya use it!? :(

purple_goat said:
Miika said:
norm said:

how do ya use it!? :(

You should know that better than any other, Purple Goat.

but I don\'t, I only play homebrew that doesn\'t need patching..
(so would you please tell me :unsure: )

Go to the DLDI Homepage, http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/
Scroll down and download the \"Win32 GUI\". Also download the proper flashcart driver from the list above.
Then launch the dlditool, select the folder with your .dldi file in and select your .nds or .ds.gba file to be patched, and press Patch! Should take less than a second. Next time you only need to select your homebrew file and click Patch.

You could get the expansion card from ezflash that has rumble gba and RAM support meaning you could run Opera Browser

Have a slot 1 for running nds

Miika said:

Scroll down and download the \"Win32 GUI\". Also download the proper flashcart driver from the list above.
Then launch the dlditool, select the folder with your .dldi file in and select your .nds or .ds.gba file to be patched, and press Patch! Should take less than a second. Next time you only need to select your homebrew file and click Patch.

and that works on all homebrew?

purple_goat said:
Miika said:

and that works on all homebrew?

Duh, no, all homebrew that use I/O and SUPPORT DLDI.

Back