Drmd Rocks :)

garteth

Website
Visit site
I've been playing megadrive games for the past 3 hours, I am very impressed. This is the best emulator i've seen so far. Every game i've thrown at it has ran great!

garteth posted on Dec 10 2005 at 02:25 PM said:
I've been playing megadrive games for the past 3 hours, I am very impressed. This is the best emulator i've seen so far. Every game i've thrown at it has ran great!
im sure reesy will be equally impressed with your donation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent a paypal payment of 10 pounds to drsms_reesy@yahoo.co.uk
I wasnt sure what type of selection to choose so I chose goods, not sure if this is correct but the payment is sent. I hope this is enough as im a poor, poor student :)

Mr_Munk posted on Dec 10 2005 at 03:09 PM said:
Heh, seeing as you're so rich from all the stuff you sold, why don't you donate too :p
:) certianly will once ive got a gp2x and use "the DR", havent used it on my gp32. but will on gp2x.

nickspoon posted on Dec 10 2005 at 03:13 PM said:
He's only sold one thing.
ah the CDTV mouse has 2 days to go on ebay, and im going to throw the dreamcast stuff on today/tomorrow :)

nickspoon posted on Dec 10 2005 at 03:24 PM said:
moz posted on Dec 10 2005 at 03:19 PM said:
im going to throw the dreamcast stuff on today/tomorrow :)

I'll give you 10p!
awesome!

As Reesy said in his return email after I donated... if everyone who d/l gave a fiver then his Xbox would be here already

Get your fivers in!

I love the DrMD, but I'm mainly only using it for Rom hacks, such as Knuckles in Sonic 1, because I can use my OTHER battery-killer, my beloved Sega Nomad to play games I already have. ;P

gen.jpg

me too, but the GP2X is better anyway, in terms of screen quality, and luggage-filling :D

Back