DB EX v1.0a [based on DB SVN 01/08/2011]

- Changed mapper

- Changed config

- Removed some stuff from source code to speed up autostart

- Adjusted config to maximum speed [and save maximum compatibility]

- Built without SDL GL

- all standard gaming controls from dos [ALT / CTRL / ENTER / SPACE ]

are mapped into pandora A/B/X/Y gaming buttons

- autostart is prepared to mount 2 virtual dos partitions "C" / "D".

C - contains additional applications like DosNavigator

D - contains all /media/ so it contains all pandora SD drives [sD slot 1 / SD slot 2]

Please test it and give some feedback.

Download: As usual on 4th Floor Development [PND on FB Wall]

BTW. New version of DB EX will replace DN with DosZip Commander [it works better with DB EX]

Thanks, it works great.

Does anyone know if you can mount a CD using this?

If this has changes that other find useful then some collaboration between you and I should happen to merge both pnd's.

Wondertwin powers... ACTIVATE! Form of a code breathing monster!!!

Keep up the great work! Thanks.

Hi,

I dont have my Pandora yet, but since I am mainly interested in Amiga and DOS emulation, I just wanted to say thanks in advance and encourage any DOS-related developments :)

I think it's great to have an optimized config included, thanks for that!

One question: you stated that the buttons are mapped with keys (and they make perfect sense acutally), but can those buttons along with the nubs stimm be used as joystick?

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!!

Finaly a version of DosBox where the mouse actually works!

I can't tell you how wonderfull it is to be able to load up Lemmings and play with the nubs with *NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER*!!!! Fantastic! :D

Touch screen is completely out though - but as long as the nubs work I don't mind a bit.

Question: in Dboxfe I can run WarCraft 2 from: 32GB_FLASH/pandora/appdata/dosbox/games/war2/war2.exe

But when I try to do the same using DosBox EX the game askes me to insert my WarCraft II CD????

What's up with that?

Again, thank you so much for doing this. :)

maybe you need exact folder path like c:/games/war2/war2.exe or e:/games/war2/war2.exe

then just mount a directory 32GB_FLASH/pandora/appdata/dosbox as e: and try to start it after mounting

mount e: /media/32GB_FLASH/pandora/appdata/dosbox

maybe you need exact folder path like c:/games/war2/war2.exe or e:/games/war2/war2.exe

then just mount a directory 32GB_FLASH/pandora/appdata/dosbox as e: and try to start it after mounting

One problem. I am unable to type : in your version of DosBox. :(

One problem. I am unable to type : in your version of DosBox. :(

just type:

mount e /media/32GB_FLASH/pandora/appdata/dosbox

[no ':' required]

oh, well. dont forget that this version is from SVN so maybe there will be some unoptimized code here and there for certain games.

Another observation is that when loading up WarCraft II in DosBox EX, there are graphical glitches/artifacts in the Blizzard logo animation... Whereas with Dboxfe it displays perfectly.

Perhaps some collaberation between you two might not be a bad idea.

Back