Dosbox - dynrec update

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this awesome update M-HT, and thank you Pickle for the quick update.

Almost every time I visit these boards someone posts a thing that makes me happy, either Pandora related or otherwise. Today, the honour goes to you guys :)
Offtopic, but I think we should have some way of expressing that. Atlassian uses a limited number of "endorsement tokens" per month one employee can give to another (this way they are "worth" something, unlike "likes" or "+1's", which are abundant). Spread the love, it's motivating :)

@mcobit

Hi

Can you post full source code that you compiled from with patch applied? And please put it on some free filehost like mediafire.

Thanks.

Why? Just clone latest svn and apply the patch. Easy as that :)

I have deleted it actually, as pickle compiled it by now. Sorry

OMG this runs Microprose F1GP full speed, and silky smooth.

Wing Commander is too fast on default settings.

You can deselect the use of scancodes. With that the dpad should be the directionalkeys by default.

Um, just downloaded from the Repo... replaced my pnd, ran it... C: is now empty! Checked in appdata... decided to backup 'games' directory and then deleted the 'dosbox' folder in appdata. ran the new dosbox.pnd again hoping it would recreate the folder. No luck. Created the folder myself and put 'games' back inside... C: remains empty! What's going on? :(

Are you sure? I thought dosboxex would have this behaviour...

I'd like to assign keys for the Dpad (left/right...), triggers and ABXY, which key numbers are they in the mapper.txt ?

Thanks !

The easier way is use the built in key mapper ctrl-f1 (ctrl+fn+1)

Reassign the keys and then save, the mapper.txt should have your changes
How do I select which keys I want to re-assign? There is no mouse cursor.

Use the stylus.

Click on the key you want to change (on the pandora screen), click on add and push the button of the Pandora you want to assign. (hope I'm clear :D ).

DOH!!!

I forgot the Pandora is touch-screen, LOL.

I've not used the stylus in weeks.

Ok, just found out that firefox 10 on my Pandora only downloaded 1.5mb of the pnd and cheerfully told me the download was complete! Just tried downloading with my phone and it bombs out after about 2mb! with this message: "Cannot download. The size of the item cannot be determined."

wtf? :(

Does anyone feel generous enough to email me the PND?

faeminx@gmail.com

Ok, just found out that firefox 10 on my Pandora only downloaded 1.5mb of the pnd and cheerfully told me the download was complete! Just tried downloading with my phone and it bombs out after about 2mb! with this message: "Cannot download. The size of the item cannot be determined."

wtf? :(

Does anyone feel generous enough to email me the PND?

faeminx@gmail.com

Just sent it.

Back