Don't Want To Wait Anymore?

raul

Still Fresh
Ok here is what I did to get a FREE pandora in about 7 days.

-I bought one from Ebay for $1000
-Sold it without even receiving it for $1800
-Bought another one from the UK with 3 batteries for $800

I am enjoying it now, and have 3 spare batteries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWK75SQMN0g

Really awesome device.

Awesome. I was thinking of buying some one nubbers for a similar purpose but don't really have the money to invest right now.

I think the time to do it is NOW, since people are overpaying for it, since there is no clear response on when the rest of the units are going to be shipped.

I will buy a few more, and save them for the gap between 1st and 2nd batch :lol:

^ Sorry, I thought it would be better to be more reserved. It's a polarizing topic, as many people are still waiting for their devices ;)

i'm selling my pre-order slot next week

1st July 2010 was my cut off - want to get a refund to get something else

So if anyone is interested in refunding my paypal costs which i think were £217 and taking my order place let me know

Someone has agreed to do this

This is a just in case they don't post

raul said:
There is nothing to be proud of.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be proud of an honest money making scheme that netting me $800 for almost no work.

Can't blame this guy, if there are enough people that are willing to pay that much, then why not profit from their stupidness.

I for one regret not having bought 2 Pandoras, and not having pre-ordered from day one. I won't sell mine or my place in the queue because it's too awesome, but really can't blame others for making a clever profit here.

Yep.Hi,I have a pandora for sale on e-bay right now if anybodys interested.It is brand new,unused and fully working.Take a look.ebay pandora
(edit)I bought this on e-bay as new.Hence the high price.It is 100 euros less than what i payed on ebay.

^ No need to post it in _every_ thread ;) Why don't you just put a link to _your_ thread in your signature?

Vitel said:
raul said:
There is nothing to be proud of.
so how do you think economy works, merchants should be ashamed?

I am glad I am 3850, by the time I get it, probably a Dreamcast Emulator will run at 60 fps.....

Edit: I don't mind people buying then reselling, if they wanted to wait like 2 years for a single payoff, that is their problem

raul said:
Merchants no, people that boost unwise trading practices, yes. This is the same sort of nonsense that ultimately led a large number of people to purchase homes that they couldn't really afford assuming that they could flip them for a profit. The problem is that only a small number of people can do what you did without getting burned. As soon as more than a few try it, they'll find out that these sorts of bubbles don't last very long, and it takes an exceedingly large amount of luck to pull it off.

hedwards said:
raul said:
Merchants no, people that boost unwise trading practices, yes. This is the same sort of nonsense that ultimately led a large number of people to purchase homes that they couldn't really afford assuming that they could flip them for a profit. The problem is that only a small number of people can do what you did without getting burned. As soon as more than a few try it, they'll find out that these sorts of bubbles don't last very long, and it takes an exceedingly large amount of luck to pull it off.
sorry to break the news to you,thats how it works buy low, sell high. you could of just said im jelaous instead or crying for an entire paragraph

raul said:
sorry to break the news to you,thats how it works buy low, sell high. you could of just said im jelaous instead or crying for an entire paragraph
Sigh, no, that's not what you did. You bought high and sold even higher, which isn't a viable strategy. Suggesting that people can replicated it is incredibly irresponsible, as if more than a small number of people do try it, they'll end up caught in some sort of a bubble.<br/><br/>

And yes, this is indeed the same kind of poor thinking which led to the housing crisis, people assumed that because somebody had bought high and sold for higher that it would work in a reliable fashion. It didn't work, because the rules of economics don't work that way. At some point something disturbed the market and it went to hell in a hand basket. In this case it will ultimately do so as well, because the cost of a Pandora will relatively soon hit the price similar to what Craig, ED and Fatih are charging.

Hence why I'm calling it incredibly irresponsible on your part. Argue all you like, but this sort of scheme has been tried in the past, and rarely if ever does it work out well, for more than a couple people. I doubt that it'll work for even 10.

you are the one arguing. if you read carefully i said "the time to do it is now", timing is everything,why do you think i will wait to sell the other pandoras between the gap from first and second batch ?

dont be jelaous if people outsmart you, im sorry you lost your home

mali said:
^ No need to post it in _every_ thread ;) Why don't you just put a link to _your_ thread in your signature?
I didnt know you could put a link in the signature mali.Thanks anyhow.

Back