Don't us Canadians deserve some credit too?

FLAG?

• yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

pokitfoxx

first off, this is just completely asthetic and i honestly dont care if it gets done or not (i would rather have the guys work on more pandoras)

alright so i was just moseying around the net and got to openpandora.net

looked up to the top right and saw 3 flags! although i know these flags are just to change the language of the page, but i think it would be fitting to just throw a little Canadian one up there for MWeston, i mean we got England Turkey and Germany , Craig, Fatih and Ed, and as far as i know MWeston was in it too.

plus im livin in Canada right now and thought it would be cool to live in 1 of the amazing countries to spawn Pandora Creators!

mods, dont feel bad deleting this, with production somewhat going smoothly and premium pandoras getting out the door next week i thought id get some kind of thread going

Last edited by a moderator:
Would the Canadian site have an "Aboot us"-section :p

EDIT: typo

this would be like asking OPT to include a tiny hockey stick instead of a stylus inside the pandora....

this would be like asking OPT to include a tiny hockey stick instead of a stylus inside the pandora....

Actually, this would be cool! They already have a tribute in the firmware, with a background Image of a hockey Rink (With added pandora logos on scoreboard and center ice). I wonder what rink it is? The Hockey stick Stylus would then go perfect with that! :D

Back