GP2X Does Anyone Have The F200 's Gpio Table?

darionapole

hi there, i'm trying to find the values for the F200, because the ones in the wiki are for the F100
So far i've only been able to get the one for the LCD backlight looking at the GMU source code but all the others are still missing.....
does anyone have a list or something, by the way, i'll update the wiki with this

The controls should match exactly, otherwise software would have become incompatible, since it was popular to hit hardware directly. What other GPIOs do you need?

i just needed the ones for the LCD, and (if it exists) the power led, the others are just to add them to the wiki for completeness.
i'm trying to do an app that will turn off the lcd backlight after X seconds have passed without any button being pressed, and blink the led when the battery is almost dead.

EDIT:
by the way, GPIOXINLVL is for reading the value and GPIOXOUT is for writing, aren't they, or are they the same?, diferences?, if someone could explain it to me cause i think i still don't quite get how it works
Code:
memregs16[GPIOMPINLVL >> 1]
and why the">> 1" in the object index? (why not just define the value instead of shifting the bits?)

EDIT2:
yes, i just found out that doing >> 1 is like dividing by 2, and as memreg16 is 16bits and the adres is for 1 byte, you divide by two.....the same

I don't think you can control the power LED. On the F100 there is the battery LED which you can control, but that doesn't exist on the F200.

is there any way to get the gpio table from the memory?
i'm not sure about the power led in the F200, because sometimes when mine is runing out ot batery, if you fondle with the power switch, you can make the power led shut off while the console is still workings (not frozen, will last another minute with the lcd lossing contrast), leds use very little current, so if it were hardwired, the lcd backlight should, in teory, turn off before the power led. i don't know, it may be a hardware bug, or maybe it's onother one of those undocumented stuff

edit: i just thought maybe the led is after the switch and before the power controler chip, that way the voltage could drop and the led turn off, way the rest of the device is still holding

Back