Do You Hate The General Public?

I hate the general public because most of them think the Party Boy theme is funny when used outside the context of Jackass. Also outside the context of a thong and bowtie.

People like that should just be quarantined from the rest of us.

I'm not a part of the general public am a :ph34r: background guy (like a ninja) :ph34r: the general public are too foreground :unsure: lol

Theone said:
It drives me crazy how this world seems to be run by entire bloody morons. I thought the human species were meant to be advanced and intelligent, half the people in the general public i would have problems distinguishing from our ape ancestors.
Don't worry, nature has it's way of fixing things. I always wish there was some sort of death sentence for outright stupidity and there is. It's called: Darwinism. See Darwin had this great theory, that if some primates go to war because of their crazy religion, they will get blown to bits by superior primates who invented the atomic bomb. And primates who drive under the influence, will end up wrapped around a tree or take other primates, who were too dumb to take the fucking train to work, down with them. At some point, everyone will just blow each other up or contaminate the atmosphere and water supply so badly that the problem just solves itself. Hooray for disfigured apes... I mean, come on, they are naked!!! That is a form of disability if you ask me. Just wait until the next ice-age. It's gonna be sweet. They might enjoy their global warming now, but wait until they have all abolished clothing in favour of bathing suits and the ice-age hits them. Oh yeah... natural selection!

Last edited by a moderator:
nickspoon said:
The Earth would be far better off without us. I, for one, will further the cause by not breeding!
Come on! Do you have to take all the fun out of life? Then you could aswell just wipe yourself from the face of the earth^^. You don't need to reproduce, use a condom like a civilized primate!

xnopasaranx said:
nickspoon said:
The Earth would be far better off without us. I, for one, will further the cause by not breeding!
Come on! Do you have to take all the fun out of life? Then you could aswell just wipe yourself from the face of the earth^^. You don't need to reproduce, use a condom like a civilized primate!

I said I wasn't going to breed, not that I wasn't going to enjoy myself ^_^

xnopasaranx said:
Theone said:
It drives me crazy how this world seems to be run by entire bloody morons. I thought the human species were meant to be advanced and intelligent, half the people in the general public i would have problems distinguishing from our ape ancestors.
Don't worry, nature has it's way of fixing things. I always wish there was some sort of death sentence for outright stupidity and there is. It's called: Darwinism. See Darwin had this great theory, that if some primates go to war because of their crazy religion, they will get blown to bits by superior primates who invented the atomic bomb. And primates who drive under the influence, will end up wrapped around a tree or take other primates, who were too dumb to take the fucking train to work, down with them. At some point, everyone will just blow each other up or contaminate the atmosphere and water supply so badly that the problem just solves itself. Hooray for disfigured apes... I mean, come on, they are naked!!! That is a form of disability if you ask me. Just wait until the next ice-age. It's gonna be sweet. They might enjoy their global warming now, but wait until they have all abolished clothing in favour of bathing suits and the ice-age hits them. Oh yeah... natural selection!

That's great an all, but it would be nice if they annihilated each other without taking the world civilised people have also got to live in, with them.

What is and what is not civilised is really a matter of perspective. Arguably, no other species then humans engineer weapons to kill each other. Is that what you call civilised? I am sure intelligent and well read people invented land mines and sarin gas. Civilised? I don't think so...

But then again, I meant to make a humorous remark about the state mankind has put itself in. So really no need to discuss my statement as it was really just a cynical joke.

Back