My GP2X brings all the girls to the yard
and they're like
it's better than yours
damn right it's better than yours,
I could teach you but
I'd have to charge
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
personal opinion.....YUCK i have hated pink since birth and most techie girls i know hate the 'let's paint it pink and sell it as a girl item' trend

Just what i think too! :blink: I dont hate pink colour, though. But this colour just isnt supposed to be for a hi-tech gaming device. I`m not sure what girl can seriosly make decision to buy just because of "cute" colour! Grrr...
We aren`t as stupid, as the whole world may think. <_<

Playability is the main reason to buy a console. Not a graphic or even processor`s power. Just how much joy can you get from games at this platform, how many games can catch you and take you into another world with their atmosphere...

BTW: I would rather play Battle City`s hack where enemies can take prizes (Ow, two-player`s mode there is a killer :rolleyes: ) than some casual graphic-heavy soulless shooter.

Edit: learning english... process failed

I hope X-Code hasn't run out of beer before full scale "female reaction" hit me :)

Cauterize... that nick reminds me - when I get gp2x, I MUST try to run Life&Death 1&2. Slicing appendixes, drilling skulls of old ladies... love that thing.

fishybawb said:
X-Code said:
*Awaits female reaction to Gr.Viper's comment :lol:
You might be waiting for some time...

While there are plenty of girls who'll happily play games on the GP2X, not many of them are sad enough to spend time posting about them on the internet ;)

*Cries*

Sandaili

1. My girlfriend doesn't like my gp2x...mostly because when I start playing sqdef I'm like: "Yes honey just a minute, FUCK, that stupid BOSS!!!, what were you saying love?"...well still when we were on vacation she was taking my gp2x from me to play the very same game and then she have been setting her personal status message to "Away and don't disturb" (is you can imagine setting status message IRL ;) ).
2. My sister loves Mario land so for first 2 months I had to steal my gp2x from her to use it. After she finished all Mario games I had I could finally use my GP2X :D

btw. very, very, very close friend like a girlfriend? ;)

I would say girls don't like the gp2x if you look on this forum there are only boys, and girls do not like thick systems they are fan of phones not games consoles most majority games girls can't even play they are into puzzle games they can get them kind of games on 3g phones.

I dunno... as I say, I know a fair few girls who like my GP2x. They just wouldn't think of going out of their way to buy one. Or for that matter to buy the latest phone.

Gr.Viper said:
I hope X-Code hasn't run out of beer before full scale "female reaction" hit me :)

Cauterize... that nick reminds me - when I get gp2x, I MUST try to run Life&Death 1&2. Slicing appendixes, drilling skulls of old ladies... love that thing.
Augh god, anybody else remember those? I'd completely overlooked them for years :lol:
Sorry it's slightly off topic but I couldn't help posting.. I was like a little Harold Shipman in the day, they come in expecting their appendix out, and THEY DIE every single time!!! LOL fantastic, I never worked it out even though I played it a massive amount, I got pretty far in the end but nobody survived anything - no instructions see- erm, yeah make that a 'Pirate little Harold Shipman' :ph34r:

My sister sort of likes GP2X, but actually owns a DS and Wii. Not enough to own one I guess.
Hope the games work for you anyway :D PS I used to play on ST.. some version ought to work hopefully

my cousin likes my gp2x. she's 11 though. And my one ex-girlfriend used to love playing with it aswell... especially the gameboy emulator but I got her a gameboy later. And a couple of female friends I got like to play the gp2x aswell.

Back