Do Girls Like The Gp2x...?

EvilDragon said:
A very very very very close friend of mine.
...so now you can go all "Hurrhurr, I posted piccies of you on tha intharwebb, an' loads of geeks are drooling over you as we speak, hurrhurr" which, I've heard, is an instant pickup line :D

Last edited by a moderator:
To those drooling over the pic, remember that your monitors are not drool-proof ( at least my LG wasn't :lol: )

Time to buy more beer, someone seems to have finished my supplies... I wonder who :p

Ok, why on earth the first girl creature to appear in the thread lives in the same town as me? Spooky.

Well, she's from Germany, so I doubt ;)

And don't worry, she knows about the picture here :p

rokdcasbah said:
in case anyone got the leech pic like i did, and isn't just dumb enough to trace the link and clear his browser cache, like i was, the real picture was of one banana bent over and taking it from another banana.

i wish i was making that up, i really do.
There's loads more where that came from. ;)

Cruel said:
Wow! Really? If its true, you must register at gp2x.ru :)

Seriously, we have GP2X users in Moscow ?? :)

I am impressed that Russia has a GP2X distributor !! I must download that map of where all the gp2x users are again if I can find it. Amazing how these communities span the entire globe these days ....

Добро пожаловать к миру разыгрыша retro

I am impressed that Russia has a GP2X distributor !!
-----
Nope, Russian don't has gp2x dustributor Ж)

Откуда он у нас? Приходиться с плей-азии заказывать =)

Uh-huh, we don't have a GP2X distributor <_< I've just ordered mine at the US shop (only heard about playasia later), 'cause UK doesn't seem to ship to Russia, and German store works with PayPal, which doesn't work with my bank. Now all that's left is to wait... a lo-o-ong time. :unsure:
No wonder, gp2x.ru has, like, 45 members... :D

I have no idea about the video gaming scene in Russia.
The last thing I read was in the 80's that Spectrum clones were very popular.

Is the PSP popular? What about DS? Do you have Electronic Boutique Games there? (or some other chain of Video Gaming shop?)

What other gaming devices do you own and regularly use?

Cruel said:
Yup! I do! :D

And my girl-friends too (err.. i mean, not a girlfriends, of course, just female friends of mine) :)

Gr.Viper said:
Ok, why on earth the first girl creature to appear in the thread lives in the same town as me? Spooky.
EvilDragon said:

So... Gr. Viper lives in Moscow, along with Cruel...

but EvilDragon is saying the first girl who posted in the thread is in Germany...

EvilDragon is the only person from Germany in the thread...

Therefore, EvilDragon is a girl!

I BROKE THE CODE

Yeah, thanks to Gr.Viper its 45 members now! Kinda small community :)

Is the PSP popular? What about DS? Do you have Electronic Boutique Games there? (or some other chain of Video Gaming shop?)

You wouldn`t believe it, but we still got few rare stores selling cartridges for Sega and Nes.
PSP is most popular portable gaming device. NDS found its user too. Third one is GBA, isnt expensive and easy to find games. Also we`ve got strange chinese thing - Megadrive Portable.

Most popular console, i would say its PlayStation-2. Less popular Wii and X-box360. PS-3 way too expensive and.. mgm...
it isn`t cracked yet Ж)
Personally i dont have any next-gen consoles for now. Only old NES-clone and SEGA MD.

Back to the topic EvilDragon isn`t a girl.
Have you ever saw a dragon-girl before? Well, except the one from Shrek. :)

atomicthumbs said:
Cruel said:
Yup! I do! :D

And my girl-friends too (err.. i mean, not a girlfriends, of course, just female friends of mine) :)

Gr.Viper said:
EvilDragon said:

So... Gr. Viper lives in Moscow, along with Cruel...

but EvilDragon is saying the first girl who posted in the thread is in Germany...

EvilDragon is the only person from Germany in the thread...

Therefore, EvilDragon is a girl!

I BROKE THE CODE

Except for the fact that ED never said that this girl posted in the topic, only that she knew her picture was posted in this topic.

-God Ginrai

im still saving money for one, but yes, at least I like it. even if the psp got my attention first because of it design, the gp2x got me with the open source deal. (I don't feel like spending money on games, i feel it better spent on hardware). the f200 has the touchscreen which has an extra appeal,i have owned a couple of old palms and the touchscreen really changes the feels on games like bejeweled, or "shooting" games.
I think girls are grabbed by cute games (i.e. nintendogs) rather than pink and fluffy stuff (personal opinion.....YUCK i have hated pink since birth and most techie girls i know hate the 'let's paint it pink and sell it as a girl item' trend) The gp2x has had really no impact in my country, i have never seen one, so i can't really say if girls like it but i'll surely get some feedback once i get the money and buy the thing.

Back