Dis Thing Looks Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I don't get it... how come people actually take such a post serious for even one second? It should be totally clear that this is either a joke or a troll. Why do you guys even try to explain or start insulting??? Just start laughing and put it to the lol files or maybe don't since everybody seems to be making dumb threads just to get lol'ed...

xnopasaranx posted on Jul 24 2006 at 12:07 PM said:
Okay, I don't get it... how come people actually take such a post serious for even one second? It should be totally clear that this is either a joke or a troll. Why do you guys even try to explain or start insulting??? Just start laughing and put it to the lol files or maybe don't since everybody seems to be making dumb threads just to get lol'ed...

Because people think she could learn and we would then win another good gp2x user... I for myself have gotten my GP32 back in the day when i was also 13 (now 16) and learned pretty quick i think, so you see it's possible, however, i doubt it in THIS case :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

Personally, I make a habit of assuming that everyone who says "help me" need help. I'm aware of the probability of trolling, but assuming that people ARE trolling is just destructive, because if they aren't, that's one person whose support and possible future contributions we've lost. If you just register the possibility of the person being a troll and put that at the back of your mind, you can avoid the bait but also help, if the need is genuine.

Wolfsclaw posted on Jul 24 2006 at 12:14 PM said:

Because people think she could learn and we would then win another good gp2x user... I for myself have gotten my GP32 back in the day when i was also 13 (now 16) and learned pretty quick i think, so you see it's possible, however, i doubt it in THIS case :ph34r:

It is possible, for shure.
It`s amazing that young teenager are interested in unpromoted hendhelds. Where does she found infos about the GP2X?? :D

damn, im a bit to late for joining the insults.
but even at 13 if we had the power of google, i think most of us would have the knoledge to use it.
anyway atleast that chav now knows what she wants to know

Vollgasasi posted on Jul 24 2006 at 08:47 AM said:
the gp2x only emulates older systems like super nintendo and such. if you have never played these generation of consoles (which you age suggests) you won't have any fun from this machine.
Untrue! I'm the same age and I love my GP2X :)

It's unfortunate but true that the vast majority of 13 year olds do type like that, because they see no point in wasting their time using proper words and full sentences, instead wishing to waste others' time as they try to decode it. Brings an unfortunate generalisation on to this age group, which is quite sad really.

That over with, welcome to the GP2X community; enjoy your stay, improve your English ;)

well I totally agree that people should be helped who ask for help. Also I am not really a noob hater even if they can be annoying at times (but haven't we all started at some point?). But I doubt that anyone who asks if xbox360 emulation is possible and types in this way is serious. It's like those times when somebody came on the board and claimed to have developed a halo port... everybody should have known that it was a hoax immediately, still people were unsure how to deal with the situation.

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 09:01 AM said:
i dunno wat a gp2x or wutever is but my mom buyz me wutever i wan, so i wuz gonna get 1 if it can play good games. i saw it cud play sega or wutever, but y don you make it play xbox360 gamez?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! it looks stupid i don want 1 if all it duz is play old stuff no 1 carez about no more

doez it play dvds? my mom buys me all da dvds i wan

Let us not forget how this thread started, it doesn't look like a serious post, in fact, it sounds quite insulting to me... Leaving that particular issue aside... Has this person even seen a picture of a GP2X?, WHERE do you put a DVD in it?, and how the hell do you emulate an xBox 360?, has it already been emulated on PC?

So, yes, I think that it was an evident troll timewaste.

Even so, I do recommend the GP2X to anyone that has a brain ( and uses it ) :lol:

X-Code posted on Jul 24 2006 at 11:27 AM said:
I do recommend the GP2X to anyone that has a brain ( and uses it ) :lol:
Then GWB is excluded

Heyya'all!

:D

Heer iz a chick ah can DIG! Man, she sarnds hot2trot! ;)

Listen up, bitch! Tell yaw Momma not2buy 1 of these dings, I can get ya1 for nuffin, no wot i meanz???? ;) ;) ;)

Any1 else need anything, just let me no! I gotta load o dem xbox 370s kickin aorund2!

Gud2b bak!

Oh, come on! This is a troll post from one of the regulars who think it is funny to 'be' someone else and annoy everyone. The worst thing is, is that idiot boys in da hood has jumped in! He is the worst member on these boards and should be banned. I never got my Xbox 360 he promised me!

The PSP was alright though, and so cheap. And the blood washed off in the end!

This is dumb. I can't believe anyone actually gave this child a serious answer.

I'm 14, and whenever I try and use the so called "txt speek" I always find it much harder than just using the real words. The worst I can manage is the occasional typo.

EDIT: And if I do make a mistake I just correct it in an obsessive compulsive way, like that.

sand_man posted on Jul 24 2006 at 03:10 PM said:
This is dumb. I can't believe anyone actually gave this child a serious answer.
Some people like to at least try to be civil, even in the face of "obvious" flame bait. Better to waste my time writing something constructive than to waste everyone's time posting tripe.

dis persin aint no kid he is jus a troll or watever lol its kinda obvies dat da persin jus made everythin up jus so peepil will wil respond madly lol worse troll than i lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back