Dis Thing Looks Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are just pissed about your first post ;) they will calm down. btw is that how you write in school? if you get used to writing like this it should be problematic...

Vollgasasi posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:36 AM said:
they are just pissed about your first post ;) they will calm down. btw is that how you write in school? if you get used to writing like this it should be problematic...
no its jus how i talk online but i'm homeschooled so it doesn matter how i type

Last edited by a moderator:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:26 AM said:
wtf i m 13 not 3 n i speek english good so wtf iz ur problem, n i'm not a guy i'm a gurl duh my name is jessi
Are you writing like a complete ignorant cause you don't know how the normal people writes? or simply you think you are cooler because you writes "gangsta style"?
Now try to think at least for one minute...
Do you think that a low cost handheld system can run brand new games from brand new bigger systems?

This is the typical troll attitude, building a nice big flame, getting people angry and getting people to argue with each other... You are here for that, not for information regarding the GP2X, so please, save us all time, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

And, even if you're not a troll, the GP2X is not the sort of machine that you would want.

Have a nice day,

X-Code

X-Code posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:41 AM said:
This is the typical troll attitude, building a nice big flame, getting people angry and getting people to argue with each other... You are here for that, not for information regarding the GP2X, so please, save us all time, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

And, even if you're not a troll, the GP2X is not the sort of machine that you would want.

Have a nice day,

X-Code

i m not a troll, i dont no what a troll is, but i did come 4 info. so plz can you tell me y the gp2x is not 4 me bcuz thats really y i came here but no1 is telling me y i shouldnt get it

If you want more respect, USE PROPER ENGLISH dammit!
ppl git pizzd off wen u dont care if ppl understand wtf u r saying

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 09:26 AM said:
chipan posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:22 AM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:08 AM said:
o i c im gonna get 1 wen my mom orderz it

yall r mad dumb 4 playin old gamez when u can play new xbox360 gamez

waithow cum u sed it dont play xbox360 but the other guyz sez it do

Im not english but I think I can speak english better than you...
You must be a superinteligent guy, is amazing to see a 3 years old child like you posting in this forum.
If you can't see the magic of the old games you don't deserve the privilego of playing them.

wtf i m 13 not 3 n i speek english good so wtf iz ur problem, n i'm not a guy i'm a gurl duh my name is jessi

Geevowitz posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:23 AM said:
Look, I don't know if your serious, but it doesn't play xbox360 or ps3 games and it never will. It Plays old
classic games and emulators, and some hombrew games. It also does a fine job at playing movies and music.
Read about it!

Anyway, best of luck.
-Gavin

thank u, u r da only 1 who helped me

I try to help: This Handheld will never emulate any x-box! ;)
Hardware newer than psx on a gp2x is simply impossible.

great emulators for GP2X: NES, SNES, Megadrive, Lynx, Gameboy, PSX (some games)

PS: not everybody can wright english perfekt. everybody understood her question, no need to discriminate against illiterates !

jessi you shouldn't get this thing. you probably are more into xbox360 gaming and like nice graphics.

the gp2x only emulates older systems like super nintendo and such. if you have never played these generation of consoles (which you age suggests) you won't have any fun from this machine.

you better get a psp or a nintendo ds if you want handheld gaming.

i m goin 2 bed it is 3:48 am here, but i might get the gp2x bcuz i like 2 play super mario world on the snes

there was that proper english?

i will tell my mom to get it 4 me

thank u 2 the ppl who were helpful to me tonight

This community prides itself on homebrew, emulation, hardware and software hacks, neat programs and utilities, linux, and a good atmosphere.

If we wanted to play pretty expensive things we would buy a xbox360 and play on a high definition television, some of us may have one infact, however many here hold a special place in our hearts that enjoy the classic reborn through innovation and creativity.

I may be wrong but you don't seem to have much respect for older systems and titles. Often gameplay is more important to me then realistic lighting, so I go with the gp2x as my handheld solution and a computer as my at home fun.

Best of luck with the leapster.

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 12:50 AM said:
i m goin 2 bed it is 3:48 am here, but i might get the gp2x bcuz i like 2 play super mario world on the snes

Well then, I hope you enjoy the GP2X! Be sure to read the guides around here, the GP2X isn't exactly plug-and-play (as in it requires a little know how), but with some patience and help, you'll get it. You'll need an SD card and good rechargeable batteries as well.

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:50 AM said:

I'm going to bed it is 3:48 AM here, but I might get the GP2X because I like to play super mario world on the SNES.

There was that proper english?

I will tell my mom to get it for me.

Thank you to the people who were helpful to me tonight.

LOL, Good night, I think if you enjoy playing SNES games, you will enjoy your GP2X...

P.S.: X-Code, Do you want a beer?

Quiest posted on Jul 24 2006 at 10:29 AM said:
WTF, is this a joke??? I really do hope so!

:lol: I think there are a lot of 13years old rap-style girls in america!
let her mother buy the gp2x. She has fun (with super-mario), we too (with her)!! :D

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 08:01 AM said:
i dunno wat a gp2x or wutever is but my mom buyz me wutever i wan, so i wuz gonna get 1 if it can play good games. i saw it cud play sega or wutever, but y don you make it play xbox360 gamez?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! it looks stupid i don want 1 if all it duz is play old stuff no 1 carez about no more

doez it play dvds? my mom buys me all da dvds i wan
How about you get the mum to buy a Dictionary, Elocution lesions and learn proper english ??

wat = what
wutever = ehatever
buyz = buy
wan = want
cud=could
y = why

When you grow up and work for a living that language wont cut it !
:(

Folks, if she's not getting the point about the proper English on the first five tries, let it slide. She won't start typing like you and me during the course of a single thread. If she actually does get the GP2X and she sticks around posting and reading posts, she'll pick it up eventually. There's no point whinging on about it.

To Jessi: (assuming you're not a troll.)
I'm surprised you're happy about Super Mario World, since the game is, in fact, as old as you are. I'm happy for you, though. There are tons of great SNES games that are well-emulated, so I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it.

Be sure to check out some of the homebrew titles as well, some of them look really good, and a lot of them are just a bunch of fun to play. It's also only a matter of time before 3D games start making a more prominent appearance, though of course not looking like the xbox games you're used to.

you need to like...
-old and very old games
-get some stuff by yourself (roms, ...)
-homemade programs that are not perfect from start

I bought a GP2X for Sunset Raiders & Super Mario Bros Deluxe! But hell yeah, 10000 other games came to me to, i played already 200 old games and damn that's fun!

I you want new games, new graphics, Fifa 2007, Need For Speed Underground 3, The Sims 15, ... buy a PSP
I you like NES/SNES/GameBoy Color, Mame, ... buy this one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back