Dis Thing Looks Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has America come to? A 13 girl who sleeps at 4:00 am and probably failed english last school year and has the screenname: "sexijessi1993" is trolling the boards, with her completely outrageous and retarded questions and statements about things that will never happen.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself Jessica, do you even play games? Because that is not possible if you post just bewildering and nonsensical bullcrap! I for one call for a banning, and maybe a tarring and feathering.

-24th of July, 2006
OMars

sexijessi is a 13 yr old whore. She probaby fucks older guys, probably the gun/knife-weilding type and stays out until 3 in the morning doing drugs while blowing him.

And she's homeschooled lol. That explains the God-awful English and the obvious naivety.

OMars posted on Jul 24 2006 at 05:49 PM said:
What has America come to? A 13 girl who sleeps at 4:00 am and probably failed english last school year and has the screenname: "sexijessi1993" is trolling the boards, with her completely outrageous and retarded questions and statements about things that will never happen.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself Jessica, do you even play games? Because that is not possible if you post just bewildering and nonsensical bullcrap! I for one call for a banning, and maybe a tarring and feathering.

-24th of July, 2006
OMars

You should be ashamed for actually believing that the poster is anything other than some guy posting here in retardese as a joke to get a response and stirr up the dopes that fall for it.

Don't feed the trolls ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
And she's homeschooled lol. That explains the God-awful English and the obvious naivety.

I'll agree with the homeschool=naivety part, but public schools stopped teaching proper english long before people realised they could have cheap labor by saying that they "homeschool" their children. :)

Seriously though this thread is retarded, and Im guessing the only reason we haven't closed it is because of the humor involed in the sudo ebonics crap. :)
That and we're all waiting for or developing something for the game/app comps.

DaveC posted on Jul 24 2006 at 01:05 PM said:

-24th of July, 2006
OMars

You should be ashamed for actually believing that the poster is anything other than some guy posting here in retardese as a joke to get a response and stirr up the dopes that fall for it.

Don't feed the trolls ;)
Shhhh.......don't let the noobs know! :ph34r:

jmetal88 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 06:45 PM said:
You know, I even type in proper english when I text message on my cell phone. I just don't punctuate quite as liberally.
Predictive texting allows me to do little else. Go T9!

nickspoon posted on Jul 24 2006 at 01:14 PM said:
You know, I even type in proper english when I text message on my cell phone. I just don't punctuate quite as liberally.
I have predictive texting as well, and I use a $30 Nokia.

waz CraCCin Fam ?man i dont get this shit..aight this is a sight
the fucc yall dissin eachotha and shit aint non of yall gunna meet up and shoot it out... most likley 1/4 of these Cats is Fake stop wit that Bk shit and the C k shit and the $ and the S's fo 5's and all dat shit like fucc slobs and shit and all dat ...Cuzz most likly they fake as hell and dont put down work why waiste ya time typin all that bull shit...cant we all just getta long lol ...but me wit kings...ehhhhh .. i dont think i could do it...iam quiccer to get along wit a blood Csides a king but Csides that ..Chill with all that shit feel me Cusz?

The above post was typed over from the magnificent SomethingAwful Worst of the Web part 3 (http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=3935) :)

Also, I don't have predictive texting, but I still use proper punctuation on my cell phone. :)

-24th of July, 2006
OMars

You can't judge a country based on the actions of a few people... seriously :angry: . I'm sure there are screwed up ppl like that in any country (like the UK for example) but I don't say the UK is going to hell....

wipeout2000 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 01:36 PM said:

-24th of July, 2006
OMars

You can't judge a country based on the actions of a few people... seriously :angry: . I'm sure there are screwed up ppl like that in any country (like the UK for example) but I don't say the UK is going to hell....
I live in the U.S. I know what it's like. ;)

I know a lot of people that don't do all those stupid things. And seriously it happens in any country. I am not a super patriot or anything. Actually I hate a lot of the current policies in place, but if you are using this girl as an example to criticize American people, american ppl might as well be called retards...

OMars posted on Jul 24 2006 at 11:40 AM said:
wipeout2000 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 01:36 PM said:

-24th of July, 2006
OMars

I live in the U.S. I know what it's like. ;)

I have to deal with idiots like that on a regular basis. Freshmen/Seniors are mostly little fags wearing skater clothes and acting like I couldn't beat their snotty face in if I had a mind to. And they have nothing better to talk about then wrestling, PSP, XBOX, and rap. And one of them talks about sphincters... gross.

jmetal88 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 10:17 PM said:
nickspoon posted on Jul 24 2006 at 01:14 PM said:
I have predictive texting as well, and I use a $30 Nokia.

The only fault of T9 texting is having to know how to spell words.

And when I want to use names or made up words like blinge, or want to swear. The latter is why I changed back to normal.

That's why I'm continually using the "Enter Word" feature... If I do it enough it will add to the built-in dictionary. I actually texted my friend Royce enough that now "Royce" is in the built-in dictionary.

DaveC posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:05 PM said:

-24th of July, 2006
OMars

Don't feed the trolls ;)

like i said..where are the moderators? topics like this tend to stay open all day - sometimes 2-3 days until one of them is arsed enoughto lock or delete it

Vimacs planned on doing so, but instead wanted to see what would happen. We need new moderators methinks. I elect TelcoLou!

nickspoon posted on Jul 24 2006 at 03:44 PM said:
Vimacs planned on doing so, but instead wanted to see what would happen. We need new moderators methinks. I elect TelcoLou!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

* Spits soda from laughing so hard *

He he.

He might be a troll or not but like X-code said: reading this thread was quite entertaining. Yeah it sure was :D:D ...............indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back