Dis Thing Looks Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
JaqMs posted on Jul 24 2006 at 10:50 AM said:
dis persin aint no kid he is jus a troll or watever lol its kinda obvies dat da persin jus made everythin up jus so peepil will wil respond madly lol worse troll than i lol

lol :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, it seems like someone older who enjoys mocking us. The english is so bad it's fake, and the typical "OOOooooo xbox 360" is planted in the first post.

Please ban this person, he's making a mockery of us all!

@JaqMs: haha let's not exaggerate.

chipan posted on Jul 24 2006 at 12:40 AM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:26 AM said:
wtf i m 13 not 3 n i speek english good so wtf iz ur problem, n i'm not a guy i'm a gurl duh my name is jessi
Are you writing like a complete ignorant cause you don't know how the normal people writes? or simply you think you are cooler because you writes "gangsta style"?
Now try to think at least for one minute...
Do you think that a low cost handheld system can run brand new games from brand new bigger systems?

What makes you think the way she types is "gangsta" style? I'm most likely the closes thing to a "gangsta" on these forums and I don't even half way type like that. lol

JyuOH posted on Jul 24 2006 at 04:42 PM said:
chipan posted on Jul 24 2006 at 12:40 AM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:26 AM said:
wtf i m 13 not 3 n i speek english good so wtf iz ur problem, n i'm not a guy i'm a gurl duh my name is jessi
Are you writing like a complete ignorant cause you don't know how the normal people writes? or simply you think you are cooler because you writes "gangsta style"?
Now try to think at least for one minute...
Do you think that a low cost handheld system can run brand new games from brand new bigger systems?

What makes you think the way she types is "gangsta" style? I'm most likely the closes thing to a "gangsta" on these forums and I don't even half way type like that. lol
lol. Why hello fellow "gangsta"!

lol i'm not a gangsta, though I do consider myself somewhat "hard" but considering most of you are from the UK and what not I doubt you guys really know what I'm talking about. Anyways I think her post was not a joke and was dead serious, if you ever visited myspace you would see most young people do infact type like that as sad as it may be. Hell even my sister types like that (not THAT bad) and she is very smart and gets good grades in school, she just gets online and dumbs herself down. Why? who knows lol

lubidog posted on Jul 24 2006 at 01:19 PM said:
Oh, come on! This is a troll post from one of the regulars who think it is funny to 'be' someone else and annoy everyone. The worst thing is, is that idiot boys in da hood has jumped in! He is the worst member on these boards and should be banned. I never got my Xbox 360 he promised me!

The PSP was alright though, and so cheap. And the blood washed off in the end!
The worst thing though is that he sleeps in your bed.

Anyhow, I got my Gp32 when I was 11.

It's kinda sad to see youngsters (I'm 15 myself, but whatever) type like this fluently. Hell, I'd have to put a lot of attention into it to type like that. :p

Although, I used to type like shit. No textspeak or anything, just, no punctuation either. Not that I refused to use it, or that I prefered the fast way, I just didn't know about it. (and sadly, no one was there to flame me about my typing skills)

JyuOH posted on Jul 24 2006 at 11:50 AM said:
I do consider myself somewhat "hard" but considering most of you are from the UK and what not I doubt you guys really know what I'm talking about.

lol. I hope to god her/his/its post is a joke though; I don't give a shit if this chick is livin up the thug life- this is a forum dedicated to an obscure korean handheld! you can't expect to get a serious resonse talkin wit dat sytle cuz if you aint up then you look mad dumb n shit.

I don't even type like that, even when I have had no sleep the previous night (experiment). See? I'm 14 years old and I have never felt the need 2 rite n sms spk. :)

I have read the replays to the strange spelling of the girl.
I think english is similar to amerikanish like spanish to swahili!!! :lol:

man, y'all r wack, some mods need 2 come up in here n ban dat trick. hu da hell she think she is cumin up in hurr blowin up our spot like dat, dats jus a bunch of bull. if i was a mod i wudda got rid off dat lil chiken head in a minute, best believe dat shiiit

E@$Ts1D3
thug ridahs till we die!

~1~

xinfernoofdantex posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:01 PM said:
man, y'all r wack, some mods need 2 come up in here n ban dat trick. hu da hell she think she is cumin up in hurr blowin up our spot like dat, dats jus a bunch of bull. if i was a mod i wudda got rid off dat lil chiken head in a minute, best believe dat shiiit

E@$Ts1D3
thug ridahs till we die!

~1~

I hope this is noncontagious!!!!! :lol:
you speak the same language... :blink:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 24 2006 at 03:11 PM said:
I agree, it seems like someone older who enjoys mocking us. The english is so bad it's fake, and the typical "OOOooooo xbox 360" is planted in the first post.

Please ban this person, he's making a mockery of us all!

@JaqMs: haha let's not exaggerate.

He can only make a mockery if you respond to his obviously fake troll post ;)

I can't believe that there were a bunch of people that replied explaining why Xbox emulation was impossible :rolleyes: Too many of you fell for it, I am dissappointed ;) This post should have had like 1 reply and then be closed.

On real, DaveC is madd true wit it, she comin tru askin for 360 emulation n yalls is really takin time hittin her back on it, salted like d-d-d-damnn!

But Xbox emulation is possible and will come! That bloke said it would happen, and I donated to him for his Halo port...

I bet money xinfernoofdantex and jessi are both asian.

*Don't take this as racist lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back