Diablo On Gp32

pretty much all of the sortware is in the gp32x file achive;
so if it is not there, it probably doesnt exits

You mean you guys don't have the super-secret Diablo 2 port that was released last month?

yup all you gotta do is take the cd
and fold it untill you can fit it in the gp32's
smc slot.....

...no there isn't

pretty much all of the sortware is in the gp32x file achive;
so if it is not there, it probably doesnt exits

Ha, not yet, I'm afraid.
Only about 50% of the GP32 software is up yet... but I'll upload the rest, don't worry.

Still, a Diablo doesn't exist though.

Last edited:
Someone brought up the idea of a diablo for gp32_console months ago but no one ever really tried to tackle it because it'd mean rewriting the thing from scratch even if you could get the characters and enemies from the original.

I tried it in Gigas, but it was to much work just to have a town, and that was bad enough
it was back before gigas 7 or whatevers out now
It could be done, but youll have to make it yourself, it would be a bit easier now tho

~Octavious

I tried it in Gigas, but it was to much work just to have a town, and that was bad enough
it was back before gigas 7 or whatevers out now
It could be done, but youll have to make it yourself, it would be a bit easier now tho

~Octavious
try again ;)
This would be the best thing ever on the gp32. imo

Last edited by a moderator:
*cough... source code is needed to port a game... Diablo is made by Blizzard... Blizzard surprisingly still makes money off of Diablo by packaging it with Diablo 2... there will not be any source released for Diablo. Sorry for calling you troll. N00b.

back in the day though i remember reading about an engine for gp32 that would make games like diablo on gp32 a possibility
and you are not a troll like world writer said but you are a little confused about gp32

although
maybe diablo does run on gp32
ldchens emulator
diablo port on psx
who cares about framerate

Last edited by a moderator:
Back