Release DGen, Genesis/Megadrive Emulator

It's not like that - I saw this thread first. In which case both of you cut it out. I have no preferential treatment.
I choosed the exact same word for a reason. Beside, Ekianjo explained clearly in the other thread that he dont find these exacts words insulting or anything bad. So I'm willing to show him his own medecine until he understand my message. Everyone here have to be respected. This kind of post is not acceptable imho. Ban me if you disagree 'cause I'll continue.
I didn't find it insulting. Not very entertaining either. You don't have anything more productive to do ?

@sebt3:  People spend time and effort to make a free product and users should appreciate this.  If you don't like it just don't use it.  If it's not good for you you should list the reasons why it's not good so the developer/porter can try to improve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sebt3:  People spend time and effort to make a free product and users should appreciate this.  If you don't like it just don't use it.  If it's not good for you you should list the reasons why it's not good so the developer/porter can try to improve it.
Don't worry about it. Issue closed.

69162-Everybody-ready-INTERNET-FIGHT.gif

Back