Megadrive/genesis Emu

Hey squidge great job :). Yeah me and my coder friend have been looking at a few source codes and nothing decided yet. So far I've just been trying to help loridan. Squidge I offer the same support to you. Oh and YES donate goddammit I will :) if I don't start my own.

Good Luck, Genesis was one of the best systems ever... I don't think ANY GP32 emulators have been coded from scratch yet, have they? You'd be the first :)...I love your other works, like BOR and GPDrive.

Don't give everyone your paypal acct. yet. If everyone donates and you hit a bump, they will all be extremely disappointed. You'd better make sure you are up to the taks first

Efompor posted on Apr 16 2004 at 12:02 AM said:
I don't think ANY GP32 emulators have been coded from scratch yet, have they? You'd be the first :).
Little John and GP Advance for instance

Last edited by a moderator:
Crocomire posted on Apr 15 2004 at 09:18 PM said:
id pay £££ for i gd gen emu with sound n save
Yes definetly must have sound support. I say if doesn't have sound, it isn't an emulator, it is a good start.

I wasnt donating for genesis...I was donating because squidge gives his time to the community. Even if he didnt have all his amazing programs (which they are amazing) on an individual basis his programs are excelsior and deserve rewarding (paypal). His ambition and rate at which he works on his projects is outstanding and I feel donating is the right way to commend him. Others may want to email him with thanks.

pip posted on Apr 16 2004 at 02:48 AM said:
Efompor posted on Apr 16 2004 at 12:02 AM said:
I don't think ANY GP32 emulators have been coded from scratch yet, have they? You'd be the first :).
Little John and GP Advance for instance
I think that LittleJohn is a port of Yoyo's Nes emu for the PC. Which means the GP32 version is actually a port, although I could be wrong.

Well, I've bought a Megadrive + games, and found some technical documentation. So ready to start on it tomorrow :)

Meanwhile, if anyone else knows places that describe technical aspects of the machine (or technical bulletins, etc) then please let me know (PM probably being the best way, so not to clog up this thread with info irrelevent to others)

good luck squidge, I was playing BOR on the loo earlier - what a brilliant port - I'm sure you have the skill to pull off something good here :D

Back