design A for P2.

I see that we can just use the DSi case designs. Good thinking.

I'd like a dual screen device. Physical keyboard is a waste of space.
I was thinking the exact same thing about dual screen device. It's a waste of processing power, a perfectly good digital video out that could go to an HDMI or Display port out and the lack of a physical keyboard would make me have no interest in the device. 

Dual screen would be nice.  But we must also have a physical keyboard.  This is what makes the pandora different from others.  So the challenge is how are we gonna make it portable (and basically the same size of the current Pandlora) with 2 screens and a physical keyboard.

Dual screen would be nice.  But we must also have a physical keyboard.  This is what makes the pandora different from others.  So the challenge is how are we gonna make it portable (and basically the same size of the current Pandlora) with 2 screens and a physical keyboard.
Z fold unit?  Have a Pandora form factor with a 2nd screen on the outside of the lid and a hinge on the top edge to flip that outside screen up and over the top of the lower screen.

It would be fragile and look like crap, but hey, you could have a keyboard and 2 screens...

Z fold unit?  Have a Pandora form factor with a 2nd screen on the outside of the lid and a hinge on the top edge to flip that outside screen up and over the top of the lower screen.

It would be fragile and look like crap, but hey, you could have a keyboard and 2 screens...
I suggested it somewhere but wasn't well received so... :D

Edit:  The Shield's hinge is rock solid - you can hang your house and it won't move.  So if the P2's hinge is like the Shield's then it would not be fragile

Last edited by a moderator:
Back